ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 82 of 84
« First < 32727879808182 8384 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:16 AM Today
Tyreek giving up his Miami freedom with a coach he can probably push around if he wanted. To KC and little tolerated media access. Not Happening
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Miami is a win now team that is paying both of their WR's a fuck ton of money, their QB got hurt, I doubt that means they are just going to blow up their fucking team though.
They might if Tua is done and they have to start over, but I doubt that will be resolved before the trade deadline.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:32 AM Today
Why does anyone think Miami would even be interested in doing that?
I mean the owner would veto it quick as a hiccup, wouldn't he?

He's paid Tyreek $80 million in salary/bonuses for 2+ seasons. Pull the chute on that now and that means he'd have paid him $80 million to effectively rack up some empty regular season stats and then get his cheeks clapped in the playoffs.

Ross ain't gonna sign off on that.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:45 AM Today
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
They might if Tua is done and they have to start over, but I doubt that will be resolved before the trade deadline.
Tua literally is going to refuse to retire.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
What drama has Tyreek had other than being targeted by foolish police officers and having several babies? Smh ppl love to stigmatise certain players and yet we currently have a guy on our roster who has publicly pushed two coaches on the sidelines and has his girlfriend creating headlines in the stands every week.
Fuck off, dumbass. Tyreek wasn't targeted by anyone. He was fucking speeding and thought he should get special treatment because he is Tyreek Hill.
He also had an incident where he punched/slapped a person. He's consistently talked shit about Patrick and the franchise.

Swift isn't creating headlines in the stands. She is watching her boyfriend play football. Other dumb fucks like you are the ones creating the headlines with your stupid takes.
[Reply]
DRM08 10:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I mean the owner would veto it quick as a hiccup, wouldn't he?

He's paid Tyreek $80 million in salary/bonuses for 2+ seasons. Pull the chute on that now and that means he'd have paid him $80 million to effectively rack up some empty regular season stats and then get his cheeks clapped in the playoffs.

Ross ain't gonna sign off on that.
Chiefs would probably have to send Miami a bunch of cash in addition to draft picks. That said, a couple of reporters have mentioned Christian Kirk. His contract seems pretty expensive. You might as well go after Tyreek if you are willing to deal with Kirk’s expensive contract.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Chiefs would probably have to send Miami a bunch of cash in addition to draft picks. That said, a couple of reporters have mentioned Christian Kirk. His contract seems pretty expensive. You might as well go after Tyreek if you are willing to deal with Kirk’s expensive contract.
That's only being mentioned because Jacksonville blows.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:10 AM Today
Tua literally is going to refuse to retire.
They would have to come to an injury settlement on his contract for that to happen.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:14 AM Today
Why the heck is everyone chatting about getting Tyreek back?

Getting him back should be the last thing on their list...I see no upside on adding him based on the added drama he would bring.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:45 AM Today
Still on the Diontae Johnson bandwagon. Make it happen BV!
[Reply]
O.city 11:45 AM Today
Why does anyone think Miami would even be interested in doing that?
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
The ONLY reason is if they are sick of his shit too, which doesn't appear to be the case.
Miami is a win now team that is paying both of their WR's a **** ton of money, their QB got hurt, I doubt that means they are just going to blow up their ****ing team though.
His contract is set to be moved after this year anyway.
[Reply]
O.city 11:47 AM Today
If you want a "can drop in and play immediately" WR....Tyreek is about your only option. He's under contract for another year as well.

However, after all he's said after leaving....no chance of it happening.

But Miami should absolutely look to trade their best player at maximum value, their season is over.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 11:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
His contract is set to be moved after this year anyway.
According to Spotrac, the out isn't until 2026.

He has a $31M cap hit next year, $27M of dead money.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 11:54 AM Today
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
**** off, dumbass. Tyreek wasn't targeted by anyone. He was ****ing speeding and thought he should get special treatment because he is Tyreek Hill.
He also had an incident where he punched/slapped a person. He's consistently talked shit about Patrick and the franchise.

Swift isn't creating headlines in the stands. She is watching her boyfriend play football. Other dumb ****s like you are the ones creating the headlines with your stupid takes.
Bwahahaha someone's mad!!..and of course you justify the treatment Tyreek got and ignored the two coaches getting pushed :-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:55 AM Today
I like this power running style with Kareem and Steele. I also like the heavy set 14 personnel. That throws a wrench in the two high safety shell look. This is how you mitigate the loss of your two best WR's.

With that said Hollywood will be back in the second half of the season and we might have Rice at some point in the Playoffs. Being we're 5-0 with a key win against the Ravens I'm not seeing a reason to panic. Juju looks good overall as well.

We're good.
[Reply]
Page 82 of 84
« First < 32727879808182 8384 >
Up