ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 283
« First < 31717778798081 8283848591131181 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 07:24 PM 09-27-2023
https://x.com/tickets_buffalo/status...813402092?s=46
[Reply]
Holladay 08:03 PM 09-27-2023
lol

Also shows how bad the Donks defense is.

Knowmoe weeps.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 08:47 PM 09-27-2023
Originally Posted by Womble:
This is what years of supporting your football team does to young men in Buffalo. JustDiqLix celebrated his 27th birthday last week.
Ouch.

That's a lot of losing plus a lot of dildo insertion.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:02 AM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
It would be funny to edit a “what would Josh Allen do” segment over this and just see him take off running when he sees Tyreek that open on some of those plays. :-):-)
[Reply]
GoForIt 07:06 AM 09-28-2023
Miami right now is the best team in the AFC. Niners in the NFC.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:19 AM 09-28-2023
What's hilarious is that you could make a 5+ minute long "highlight" reel of Josh Allen trying to hurdle defenders like a goddamn retard.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:30 AM 09-28-2023
Not even sure I understand the purpose of that video... it obviously seems TiC coming from Bills retards, and they obsess over a slow-mo high throw 4 times and seem to really be nitpicking about a few others... but then they show the no look shovel pass and a couple others that are actually good throws.

Should the title of that tweet be "Here's some throws against a defense that's not even trying"? :-)

If they're really trying to give Tua fans a hard time, that video might be more retarded than the made up MaHoMeS tHrOws DrOpPeD iNtErCePtIoNs videos they did a couple years ago.... and it's hard to be that retarded.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:21 AM 09-28-2023
Josh Allen is blond
Next
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:27 AM 09-28-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Not even sure I understand the purpose of that video... it obviously seems TiC coming from Bills reeruns, and they obsess over a slow-mo high throw 4 times and seem to really be nitpicking about a few others... but then they show the no look shovel pass and a couple others that are actually good throws.

Should the title of that tweet be "Here's some throws against a defense that's not even trying"? :-)

If they're really trying to give Tua fans a hard time, that video might be more reeruned than the made up MaHoMeS tHrOws DrOpPeD iNtErCePtIoNs videos they did a couple years ago.... and it's hard to be that reeruned.
I think you missed the point of the video. None of the throws were bad. The point is that Tua plays in a very QB friendly offense where guys are running wide open everywhere and half of his TD’s are short passes (as in, under 5 yards) where thr WR or RB does all the work of getting to the end zone.

He’s not throwing dimes into tight coverage like Mahomes or Allen can do. He is a glorified game manager.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 09-29-2023
STUNNING AND BRAVE

Our full story on #Bills S Damar Hamlin expected to be active for the first time since cardiac arrest: https://t.co/cn07C38IYV

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) September 29, 2023

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:27 PM 09-29-2023
Dolphins gonna get FUCKED by the Zebras Sunday! That’s fine, they need an L!
[Reply]
DRM08 02:30 PM 09-29-2023
I think you missed the point of the video. None of the throws were bad. The point is that Tua plays in a very QB friendly offense where guys are running wide open everywhere and half of his TD’s are short passes (as in, under 5 yards) where thr WR or RB does all the work of getting to the end zone.

He’s not throwing dimes into tight coverage like Mahomes or Allen can do. He is a glorified game manager.
Tua is pretty accurate. He has a coach who seems pretty good at schemes & playcalling, which is very helpful to any QB. Big question with him is the health situation over time. We'll see how that shakes out.
[Reply]
crispystl 02:38 PM 09-29-2023
Yeah... I'm taking the Phins @-3 on this one boys.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:50 PM 09-29-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
View post on imgur.com
Lol how the fuck did i miss this.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:54 PM 09-29-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Lol how the fuck did i miss this.
Omg, I did too. That’s awesome!!
[Reply]
Page 81 of 283