ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 81 of 82
« First < 31717778798081 82 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 09:17 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Just for shits and giggles, what are the financials on a Tyreek trade?
Verderame said on his podcast that acquiring Tyreek would cost less than $2M this season and around $10M next season. Most of his cap hit is evidently comprised of signing bonuses from his original deal and restructure with the Dolphins. They’d take a huge dead money hit but the consequences to our cap would be minimal if he’s correct.
[Reply]
Nirvana58 09:44 AM Today
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Verderame said on his podcast that acquiring Tyreek would cost less than $2M this season and around $10M next season. Most of his cap hit is evidently comprised of signing bonuses from his original deal and restructure with the Dolphins. They’d take a huge dead money hit but the consequences to our cap would be minimal if he’s correct.
It will never happen. But damn if those numbers are correct and we pulled that off. Sign me up for a 4 peat.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:45 AM Today
Tyreek is under contract for next year as well. Amari Cooper and and Dioante Johnson would both be rentals for the year. I think Veach could stomach giving up significant draft capital for Tyreek for the rest of the year and all of 2025/2026.

The thought of entering next year with a healthy Rashee, Worthy and Cheetah. Lawdy...

You at least pick up the phone and ask the Dolphins what it would take.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:54 AM Today
I think the Chiefs are done with Tyreek's shit.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:54 AM Today
Asssuming the Dolphins are interested in trading Hill (doubtful) I don’t know that we are interested precisely because he would be here next season. I also can’t imagine they are big fans of his character or age at that point. I’m guessing they would be happy with Worthy and Rice as the feature WR next season and fill out the rest with cheaper younger options.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:56 AM Today
There will be baby momma drama and paternity lawsuits forever
[Reply]
In58men 10:00 AM Today
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I think the Chiefs are done with Tyreek's shit.
We took Hunt back, this team is about winning now, character issues are definitely not a concern with Veach and Co
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:02 AM Today
Andy likes troubled wrs? I don’t think I’d like this but what about George Pickens? He’s an idiot. lol…. Forget him learning the playbook. Just let him run go routes, hitches and crossers.

https://larrybrownsports.com/footbal...cowboys/640310

https://x.com/bepryor/status/1844393...rning-behavior
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 10:04 AM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I'd love to have Tee Higgins but like there's no way the Bengals GM signs off on that, you're basically asking for a mob to show up to your house if you send him to the Chiefs
idk if there are enough bengals fans to have a mob
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:06 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
We took Hunt back, this team is about winning now, character issues are definitely not a concern with Veach and Co
Hunt hasn't had a single issue since he left KC.

Can't come close to saying that about Tyreek. I'd be shocked if they wanted that drama back, especially at the cost.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:08 AM Today
Why does anyone think Miami would even be interested in doing that?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Why does anyone think Miami would even be interested in doing that?
The ONLY reason is if they are sick of his shit too, which doesn't appear to be the case.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 10:11 AM Today
What drama has Tyreek had other than being targeted by foolish police officers and having several babies? Smh ppl love to stigmatise certain players and yet we currently have a guy on our roster who has publicly pushed two coaches on the sidelines and has his girlfriend creating headlines in the stands every week.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:13 AM Today
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
The ONLY reason is if they are sick of his shit too, which doesn't appear to be the case.
Miami is a win now team that is paying both of their WR's a fuck ton of money, their QB got hurt, I doubt that means they are just going to blow up their fucking team though.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:14 AM Today
yeah as much as I'd like my shitpost to become a reality you also have to consider that Miami is in deep denial about the state of their team and still thinks they're contenders, they wouldn't get rid of one of their best weapons
[Reply]
Page 81 of 82
« First < 31717778798081 82 >
Up