Page 80 of 272
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130180 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
RedinTexas 12:27 PM 07-17-2023
There have been 66 men that were a starting QB in the Super Bowl.

45 played once and never returned.
29 lost their first appearance and never returned.
16 won their first appearance and never returned.

4 won their first appearance and lost all ensuing appearances
Joe Theisman
Brett Favre
Kurt Warner
Russell Wilson

3 lost their first appearance and returned only to lose all ensuing appearances.
Morton
Tarkenton
Kelly

11 won their first and then returned to win it again.
Starr
Staubach
Bradshaw
Plunkett
Montana
Aikman
Roethlisberger
P Manning
E Manning
Brady
Mahomes

3 lost their 1st appearance and returned to win
Dawson
Griese
Elway
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:40 PM 07-17-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Good thing he has small hands.

Did they have to do this for his ring?

The only way that would be necessary is if he was loaning you one to keep it from falling off of your pickle.

He's already got 2 for the pink....at the end of this year, they'll be sizing Mahomes for the Stink finger ring.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 01:05 PM 07-17-2023
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
The only way that would be necessary is if he was loaning you one to keep it from falling off of your pickle.

He's already got 2 for the pink....at the end of this year, they'll be sizing Mahomes for the Stink finger ring.
I would crush Mahomes in a thumb war. You know what they say about big hands. If not, just ask Tr...

I better stop there.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:10 PM 07-17-2023
Every day is a cold day in the pool at your house.

...and now, Joe Duuuuuuuuurrow is going to shriveled worse than you knowing that his new LT is going to get him buried by every speed rusher in the league because he's "not like that" like Mahomes.

My condolences on your playoff loss this coming season.
[Reply]
Chieftain 02:45 PM 07-17-2023
When you put everything into context, I would rather for the Bungholes to be the cream of the crop of that division instead of the Stoolers, Ratbirds and Poostains.
Cincy is just there, a perennial loser that has never won anything. Let them have that division for the next decade. As long as the rest of teams stay irrelevant. All fine by me.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:56 PM 07-17-2023
lmao @ the poostains
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 03:03 PM 07-17-2023
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt:
why the hell would you rival post? what's the point? seems like closeted chiefs fan behavior.
'Cause this site blows www.kentuckysisterfucker.com out of the water. Can't say I blame him.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:44 PM 07-17-2023
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Every day is a cold day in the pool at your house.

...and now, Joe Duuuuuuuuurrow is going to shriveled worse than you knowing that his new LT is going to get him buried by every speed rusher in the league because he's "not like that" like Mahomes.

My condolences on your playoff loss this coming season.
Quit daydreaming about my gigantic cawk and tell me just how pissed you're going to be if OBj makes All Pro this year.

1. Slightly peeved
2. TV punching mad
3. Flying to the North Atlantic to kick baby seals enraged.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:47 PM 07-17-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Quit daydreaming about my gigantic cawk and tell me just how pissed you're going to be if OBj makes All Pro this year.

1. Slightly peeved
2. TV punching mad
3. Flying to the North Atlantic to kick baby seals enraged.
I, to the contrary, would be very happy to watch OBj play in the pro-bowl this year.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:31 AM 07-22-2023
Mother Faulker, why is Joe a tranny??

He IS him/her/she
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:51 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

He IS him/her/she

via GIFER

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:26 PM 07-22-2023
The more disturbing part is the pull down around is ankles
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:38 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

He IS him/her/she

Very cool! God he’s so cool!!!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:45 PM 07-22-2023
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
When you put everything into context, I would rather for the Bungholes to be the cream of the crop of that division instead of the Stoolers, Ratbirds and Poostains.
Cincy is just there, a perennial loser that has never won anything. Let them have that division for the next decade. As long as the rest of teams stay irrelevant. All fine by me.
No way, dude. these fans don't deserve shit. I feel for fans in buffalo who gutted through heartbreak and sold out their stadiums year after year after year.

This breakdown is goddamn beautiful

Disproving the Bengals being the most loyal fanbase in less than 2 mins pic.twitter.com/0KSt8qB1PX

— Will Burge (@WillBurge) July 21, 2023

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:57 PM 07-22-2023
AFC north teams hate each other. They universally hate Bengals fans because they're homers. Look at the comments to see. They’re actually ragging on browns fans for going to games during an 0-16 season versus bengals fans who were “sending a message to the owners.” Fuck that shit.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 272
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130180 > Last »
Up