ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 312
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130180 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:28 PM 09-30-2023
I was invited to attend with them, but declined because I was afraid that I might not make it on the first page of the GDT
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:53 PM 09-30-2023
Twisted is out there getting fucked up at Sparks
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:58 PM 09-30-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Twisted is out there getting fucked up at Sparks
He's going to bring home a signed pair of Taylor's boyshorts.
[Reply]
CapsLockKey 11:06 PM 09-30-2023
I know it's been said already but the Chiefs have full on 90's Bulls vibes. Mahomes is Jordan, changed the game and is the face of the league and on every other ad on TV. Jones is Pippen with the early hold out for more money only to eventually return. Trav obviously playing the Rodman character.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:10 PM 09-30-2023
Originally Posted by CapsLockKey:
I know it's been said already but the Chiefs have full on 90's Bulls vibes. Mahomes is Jordan, changed the game and is the face of the league and on every other ad on TV. Jones is Pippen with the early hold out for more money only to eventually return. Trav obviously playing the Rodman character.
Trav's Horace Grant
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:48 AM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by Cleavage:
You guys are straight up a bunch of bundle of stickss. Wait 'til this all blows up in fan's faces...lol
You really need to calm down
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:50 AM 10-01-2023
You guys are straight up a bunch of bundle of stickss. Wait 'til this all blows up in fan's faces...lol
You need to calm down
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:55 AM 10-01-2023

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:25 AM 10-01-2023

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s Relationship Is Progressing: ‘They’re Both Excited’ https://t.co/1IS3DcJeYT

— ELLE Magazine (US) (@ELLEmagazine) September 29, 2023

Taylor Swift Is ‘Smitten’ With Travis Kelce but ‘Not Looking for Anything Serious’ Yet https://t.co/64SFRPKEs2

— ELLE Magazine (US) (@ELLEmagazine) September 29, 2023

Brittany, please don’t mess this up.
byu/isaac129 inKansasCityChiefs

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:52 AM 10-01-2023
One real positive is swifties have no idea who Brittany is and have no reason to hate her. They’re learning real quick that all the hate is largely a media hit job and trolling. Enabled because most other fans want an excuse to attack mahomes and because northeast sports media loves the clickbait. It might be a good break for her that they’ll have her back. She’s not for everyone but she doesn’t deserve the obsessive troll job against her
[Reply]
headsnap 06:05 AM 10-01-2023
The Swiftie GF racing BMX yesterday showing her support LOL...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/wZydn6sfXcBDo3tx7

:-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:10 AM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by kstater:
I just hope we can get back to football this week

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by Chief Ten Beers:
I'm sure you're aware she's going to be there Sunday, so you can just forget about that
I know that Swift attended the birthday party of Blake Lively's and Ryan Reynolds daughter in NYC yesterday.
There is no chance whatsoever in a million years I'd known that information before last week.:-)
[Reply]
wazu 07:27 AM 10-01-2023
You actually like this shit?? Golden Age because of what...Taylor Swift?? Are you a chick??
Why must you persist on your journey to Hell?
[Reply]
kcpasco 08:20 AM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
One real positive is swifties have no idea who Brittany is and have no reason to hate her. They’re learning real quick that all the hate is largely a media hit job and trolling. Enabled because most other fans want an excuse to attack mahomes and because northeast sports media loves the clickbait. It might be a good break for her that they’ll have her back. She’s not for everyone but she doesn’t deserve the obsessive troll job against her
Brittany Mahomes is cool. I never did understand the hatred for her. Attack her on her looks I guess but she is still hotter than 99 percent of what the fan base could pull.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:29 AM 10-01-2023
this morning on 610 sports national nfl radio they were discussing brittany mahomes dinner

did she order the caprese salad? only $28

spaghetti and meatballs? only $32
[Reply]
Page 80 of 312
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130180 > Last »
Up