ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 374
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130180 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
TimBone 11:26 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Third post after my post.

I am disappoint.

:-)

For real though, you may be on to something. Who knows how 14 year old me would react to that.

I'm probably a pussy, too.
[Reply]
88TG88 11:28 PM 02-22-2016
I think Dane is right, I might have been scared if I got a shot at teacher poon. Even if I wasn't I wouldve busted instantly and probably just made her mad
[Reply]
vailpass 11:29 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:

For real though, you may be on to something. Who knows how 14 year old me would react to that.

I'd have started to take that up a notch then salt blasted my parachute pants...
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:30 PM 02-22-2016
I was already playing by then.

Maybe that's why she dug me.

Skin flute?
[Reply]
Toby Waller 11:34 PM 02-22-2016
you guys are joking and all but these are the female versions of the male school molesters and the gay catholic priests.
These women are predators. Where else to get what you want better than an institution that houses them for you.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:40 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Not at all. It illustrates the real side of the issue. Though you know I don't like my faux cave man act taken down.
Sooo...pics?

I shit you not, she looked a young Jacqueline Bisset.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:42 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by smellypitts:
you guys are joking and all but these are the female versions of the male school molesters and the gay catholic priests.
These women are predators. Where else to get what you want better than an institution that houses them for you.
Well, I'll tell you one thing's for certain: If a 28 year old male teacher ever stuck his tongue down the throat of either of my daughters, whether they were 14 or 18, he'd get a visit from my Uncle Guido.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:42 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
Skin flute?
Douche

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:46 PM 02-22-2016

Here's the thing: It was totally unexpected and not consensual. Now, that's not to say that had I knew it was going to happen, I'd have acted differently, but it was shocking.

At 14, I'd seen Playboy, as my dad had a stash in the top shelf of my parents closet. My mom actually bought the idea that he read it for the articles. And I'm not joking.

But looking at Barbi Benton in Playboy was very different than having a super hot older chick stick her tongue down my throat at that age.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:52 PM 02-22-2016
Here's the thing: It was totally unexpected and not consensual. Now, that's not to say that had I knew it was going to happen, I'd have acted differently, but it was shocking.

At 14, I'd seen Playboy, as my dad had a stash in the top shelf of my parents closet. My mom actually bought the idea that he read it for the articles. And I'm not joking.

But looking at Barbi Benton in Playboy was very different than having a super hot older chick stick her tongue down my throat at that age.
Yeah, it sounds like that teacher wasn't really like the ones in this thread either. She probably developed a crush on you, and let a single moment get the best of her on the way out of the door.

I think the ladies in this thread probably plan it a bit more, and ease the kids into it, based on each kids maturity level.

I read a book called Tampa (that I think was actually recommended in this thread), and that was the case there. The teacher planned every detail, and searched for the perfect kid.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:52 PM 02-22-2016
Yeah, it sounds like that teacher wasn't really like the ones in this thread either. She probably developed a crush on you, and let a single moment get the best of her on the way out of the door.

I think the ladies in this thread probably plan it a bit more, and ease the kids into it, based on each kids maturity level.

I read a book called Tampa (that I think was actually recommended in this thread), and that was the case there. The teacher planned every detail, and searched for the perfect kid.
Wow, that's super creepy
[Reply]
TimBone 11:53 PM 02-22-2016
Wow, that's super creepy
It was an uneasy read at times.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:55 PM 02-22-2016
It was an uneasy read at times.
I don't think I could even read it. Seriously.

Everything changed after I had daughters. Law & Order: SVU was one of my favorite TV shows until I found out my first daughter was on the way.

In case you're not familiar with that show, it's the Special Victims Unit, which deals with sex crimes.

I haven't been able to watch a single episode since.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 11:59 PM 02-22-2016
Douche

I keed!
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:59 PM 02-22-2016
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
I keed!

I know, it's a good. :-)