ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 249
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130180 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:02 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Josh's arm isn't right.

It unfortunately reminds me of what Carson Palmer said about 1 of every 3 passes losing velocity after his UCL injury.

He made the right read but the ball did not have the velocity.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:03 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Not good.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:04 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
It unfortunately reminds me of what Carson Palmer said about 1 of every 3 passes losing velocity after his UCL injury.

That throw wasn't too slow. it was poorly placed. Which happens to the best of them even when healthy.

The only real question really, is Josh Allen's elbow really 100% or not?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:07 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
That throw wasn't too slow. it was poorly placed. Which happens to the best of them even when healthy.

The only real question really, is Josh Allen's elbow really 100% or not?
You can actually see the ball start to drop as it’s going to Peterson. I think it was about 5 yards underthrown. Watch as Peterson catches it - it’s already falling. It should have been half way into the endzone.

Carson Palmer said he would throw a ball after his UCL injury and it just wouldn’t reach where he meant it to reach. It would drop out of the air.

I’ve watched every Allen snap for 5 years. He doesn’t miss that throw. Ever. He misses other throws where he is being stupid , but that post middle is his bread and butter.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:17 PM 11-15-2022

It's fair to wonder if that elbow is going to be a nagging problem the rest of the year. The best approach for him and the coaches might be to try to come up with easier throws (shorter) to help offset some of these consistency issues that might happen from the elbow problem. You can be very good at QB with a dink & dunk approach. Brady has done it forever.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:18 PM 11-15-2022

[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:19 PM 11-15-2022
This. No bullshit excuses. Quit trying to fit footballs into 6" windows 30 yards downfield. He fired. He missed. It happens. Own it.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:21 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It's fair to wonder if that elbow is going to be a nagging problem the rest of the year. The best approach for him and the coaches might be to try to come up with easier throws (shorter) to help offset some of these consistency issues that might happen from the elbow problem. You can be very good at QB with a dink & dunk approach. Brady has done it forever.
Yeah.
I actually hope it was just a garbage pass. That would be much preferable to him having an injury.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 06:23 PM 11-15-2022
DON'T HYPE HIM UP CUZ HE WILL DIE!
[Reply]
O.city 06:41 PM 11-15-2022
It was late and a shit throw

He’s obviously hurt but he makes a lot of dumb decisions
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:02 PM 11-15-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
This. No bullshit excuses. Quit trying to fit footballs into 6" windows 30 yards downfield. He fired. He missed. It happens. Own it.
All other things being equal, trajectory, velocity, etc., if Josh had just thrown it 1.5 feet to the left, it's probably a TD. He threw that ball like he thought Davis was going to stop right there, not keep going.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 07:04 PM 11-15-2022
All other things being equal, trajectory, velocity, etc., if Josh had just thrown it 1.5 feet to the left, it's probably a TD. He threw that ball like he thought Davis was going to stop right there, not keep going.
I think you need to watch the play again. If Josh throws it 1.5 feet to the left, it just falls incomplete.

The pass was a good 5 yards SHORT. Distance was as much of a problem as location.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:06 PM 11-15-2022
I think you need to watch the play again. If Josh throws it 1.5 feet to the left, it just falls incomplete.

The pass was a good 5 yards SHORT. Distance was as much of a problem as location.
his arm said "no"

i bet if you go back and watch that game there are 5 other incompletions where the ball just dies
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:06 PM 11-15-2022

Who could've guessed you'd be making excuses for his mistakes, after claiming he was fine when they were leading...:-)
[Reply]
DRM08 07:07 PM 11-15-2022

Agree with you that it looks short. Even if he throws it a couple feet to the left, I think the Minnesota guy is still in a better position than Davis to move on it and at least knock the ball away. Might even still be an INT in this situation, given the lack of distance/velocity on it.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 249
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130180 > Last »
Up