Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Felix Anudike-Uzomah Thread*****
Dante84 09:51 PM 04-27-2023
More to come!

The call to @fanudike has us tearing up �� pic.twitter.com/bJryHPc8S1

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2023

A hyphenated name? He'll fit right in �� pic.twitter.com/wOzKMPdzyx

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 28, 2023

Kansas City selects K-State EDGE Felix Unudike-Uzomah 31st overall

�� 89 QB pressures since 2021 (1st among Big 12 defenders) pic.twitter.com/2ZIClLVyXf

— PFF College (@PFF_College) April 28, 2023

Here’s a first look at your newest Kansas City Chief, @fanudike. pic.twitter.com/P0T2q0UFmG

— KC Sports Network (@KCSportsNetwork) April 28, 2023

Felix Anudike-Uzomah was drafted with pick 31 of round 1 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 8.73 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 209 out of 1634 DE from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/maz03OdBwq pic.twitter.com/xoMJ9ki2Pv

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 28, 2023

Veach said the #Chiefs had 16-18 players with first round grades and Felix was one of them.

Also said a couple AFC teams weren’t interested in trading with Kansas City.

Naturally.

— PJ Green (@PJGreenTV) April 28, 2023

Felix Anudike-Uzomah, just now: "I got drafted by literally my favorite team growing up."

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) April 28, 2023

[Reply]
RunKC 09:46 PM Yesterday
Come on Spags. I want this kid getting more snaps. Think he’s earned it.

Felix Anudike Uzomah only had five pass rush reps against the Falcons, but he's starting to move things quicker and thinking less. Slap-rip on the LT and he wins the edge, does a good job getting down the line, but the ball comes out. Conner with the PBU pic.twitter.com/yKHks0UVCO

— Daniel Harms�� (@InHarmsWay19) September 24, 2024

[Reply]
Rain Man 09:51 PM Yesterday
Given how few snaps he gets, I feel like I've seen him a fair bit this year. I think he's progressing well.

I also mentioned this in the game thread, but does he look more stout this year? Did he gain a bunch of muscle weight? Granted, we didn't see him a lot last year to build a memory of him, but seems like that to me.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:54 PM Yesterday
By January the DL will rival Spags' Giants unit, with Omenihu returning.
[Reply]
kozzman555 09:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Given how few snaps he gets, I feel like I've seen him a fair bit this year. I think he's progressing well.

I also mentioned this in the game thread, but does he look more stout this year? Did he gain a bunch of muscle weight? Granted, we didn't see him a lot last year to build a memory of him, but seems like that to me.
He's still like the last guy on the line to get off the snap. I think he'd be better served just drilling his reaction time or something.
[Reply]
Fish 10:50 PM Yesterday
Keep in mind, he's still only 22 years old. He almost had a sack/fumble on Cousins at the end of the 2nd, that was negated by a penalty. He's showing some good movement. Needs more snaps.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:18 AM Today
I feel like he's flashing a little bit.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:09 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I hope he doesn't get caught. He'll get jail time.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:33 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I hope he doesn't get caught. He'll get jail time.

[Reply]
TEX 06:37 AM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Well, he did get to the QB, when he wasnt blocked. Showed good speed and caused a fumble. I'm not being sarcastic either, sometimes that's harder than it looks.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 80
« First < 30707677787980
Up