« First < 30707677787980 8182838490 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns
TLO 07:10 PM 08-27-2021
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:56 AM 09-11-2021
What's going to happen tomorrow is the Chiefs are going to run for 200 yards to exploit that defensive line
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:16 AM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
not really talking shit just to people that are saying this is going to be a blowout mostly.
You wished injury on Mahomes- you are dead to me. :-)

I hope your million-dollar boat sinks with you on it.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:20 AM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
What's going to happen tomorrow is the Chiefs are going to run for 200 yards to exploit that defensive line
Fantasy football owners are going to freak out when Mahomes throws for 225 yds and 1TD when we're able to run the ball so effectively.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:28 AM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Fantasy football owners are going to freak out when Mahomes throws for 225 yds and 1TD when we're able to run the ball so effectively.
Those of us who wisely drafted CEH over Patrick/Travis/Tyreek are going to be living large thank you very much.

:-)
[Reply]
West 11:37 AM 09-11-2021
Browns fan here. Been following along for days.

I don’t think the Browns have reached the talent/team chemistry of the Chiefs yet, but I suspect a good game. I think the blowout predictions are pretty ridiculous.

I can understand a level of confidence too, but it surprises me how little stock most are putting into the inexperienced Chief O-Line. I know Mahomes is amazing and elusive, but I’m sure every HC with the Chiefs on their schedule has watched that Superbowl ad nauseum to find ways to slow him down.

I hope for a good, clean, injury free game. Enjoy your season, but “Same Old Browns” is kind of a cheap dismissal to an up and coming team whom many believe will win their division.

I perused the Tampa vs Dallas gameday thread……. took less than a page for someone to wish death to Tom Brady……. It’s just a game guys. Be well
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:56 AM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by West:
I know Mahomes is amazing and elusive, but I’m sure every HC with the Chiefs on their schedule has watched that Superbowl ad nauseum to find ways to slow him down.
The only problem with that is our O-line isn't still fliied with 3rd stringers. Yes, we have 3 rookies, but by all accounts they are head and shoulders above the hot garbage we trotted out there in the SB. PMII won't be running for his life all game and we should have a very formidable run game. Gone are the days of bringing 4 and dropping 7 into coverage. Do that and we'll run it down your throat. Bring the blitz PMII will shred you deep. But yeah, good luck
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:03 PM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Those of us who wisely drafted CEH over Patrick/Travis/Tyreek are going to be living large thank you very much.

I drafted CEH in the third. I also had the number 1 overall pick.

I grabbed Christian McCaffrey, Deandre Hopkins, and CEH to start my team. Very nice draft for me.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:04 PM 09-11-2021

I don’t think the Browns have reached the talent/team chemistry of the Chiefs yet, but I suspect a good game. I think the blowout predictions are pretty ridiculous.

I can understand a level of confidence too, but it surprises me how little stock most are putting into the inexperienced Chief O-Line. I know Mahomes is amazing and elusive, but I’m sure every HC with the Chiefs on their schedule has watched that Superbowl ad nauseum to find ways to slow him down.

I hope for a good, clean, injury free game. Enjoy your season, but “Same Old Browns” is kind of a cheap dismissal to an up and coming team whom many believe will win their division.

I perused the Tampa vs Dallas gameday thread……. took less than a page for someone to wish death to Tom Brady……. It’s just a game guys. Be well
So are the Browns gonna injure all of our starting OL, injure Patrick’s toe, and make us play a SB on the opposing teams field, and then be able to follow the same gameplan as the Bucs?
[Reply]
SupDock 12:06 PM 09-11-2021

Did you read the Mahomes injury wishes in this thread?

Are you surprised we are excited for our revamped offensive line? You act like we didn’t have concerns about our offensive line before and after the super bowl.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 12:08 PM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
So are the Browns gonna injure all of our starting OL, injure Patrick’s toe, and make us play a SB on the opposing teams field, and then be able to follow the same gameplan as the Bucs?
i mean maybe the browns LT wont get injured on the first play and the browns wont fumble the ball into the endzone on an illegal hit maybe the game might be different. :-)

Side note there is Buzz that OBJ wont play in this game they want him at 100% per sources
[Reply]
neech 12:09 PM 09-11-2021

Thanks for stopping by and I think it will be a good game, the Browns have a solid team on the field perhaps the second best in the AFC and I hope we play again in the playoffs.

The Orland Brown-Myles Garrett will be a match up I'll be watching.
[Reply]
Monticore 12:11 PM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:

I drafted Mahomes/CEH/Hill I’m covered
[Reply]
SupDock 12:13 PM 09-11-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
i mean maybe the browns LT wont get injured on the first play and the browns wont fumble the ball into the endzone on an illegal hit maybe the game might be different. :-)

Side note there is Buzz that OBJ wont play in this game they want him at 100% per sources

Sources: #Browns want to play this safe and make sure Odell Beckham Jr. is 100%. Beckham Jr’s availability tomorrow is now in doubt.

— Brad Stainbrook (@BrownsByBrad) September 11, 2021

You really are insufferable, by the way.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:25 PM 09-11-2021
I want to see that from another source before I count Odell out
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 12:39 PM 09-11-2021

I hope we win big but honestly couldn't put my money on it.

Too worried we take the lead and you get a garbage time TD late.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 106
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490 > Last »
Up