ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>7/31/24 Daily Training Camp Thread.
Buehler445 04:23 AM 07-31-2024
Back to work for our guys.
[Reply]
tredadda 06:11 PM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I love that Andy knows exactly how to use Worthy, too. Same with Mahomes.

It’s not like there’s this whole “let’s see how he fits / what works” with a guy that fast. We literally get to dust off plays from Tyreek days.
Looks like Wasp might make a return this year which there will be time to run.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:16 PM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Yeah. Looked like a big cat compared to OBJ.
Somebody in here yesterday was saying he looked heavy-footed. Everything I've seen from him so far is the exact opposite. Looks like he moves really fluidly for a big dude. Very light on his feet.
[Reply]
Bump 06:18 PM 07-31-2024
saw an MSN headline that Bolton was seriously injured?

Although those headlines are more clickbaity then youtube videos, so he's probably ok
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:21 PM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Somebody in here yesterday was saying he looked heavy-footed. Everything I've seen from him so far is the exact opposite. Looks like he moves really fluidly for a big dude. Very light on his feet.

Yah, I don't see a plodder. I mean, compared to a WR, yeah, he ain't a ballerina. But for his size he looks pretty athletic.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:22 PM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
saw an MSN headline that Bolton was seriously injured?

Although those headlines are more clickbaity then youtube videos, so he's probably ok

Tweaked his elbow. Verdamne says he's going to be fine.
[Reply]
Coogs 06:32 PM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Same. Which makes me optimistic that the concerns DJ posted can be fixed. Possibly sooner than later.
[Reply]
Toad 06:35 PM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Kingsley will be the starting LT against Balitimore. They’ve made it clear it’s his job to lose.

Kids gonna be really good as he builds chemistry with Thuney and they work on communication regarding inside transition moves that he struggled with in college and had struggled in camp with, as well.

The coaches are well aware of that weakness, as they are giving specific work detail to help him improve in that area.

Kingsley gives this offense something Wanya doesn’t. Ability to move really well in space and get in front of the misdirection, sweeps, screens and other stuff Andy hasn’t been able to call as much with guys like Smith and Brown…but utilized a ton with Fisher.
Nice post
[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 07:27 PM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by In58men:
All during the punt portion of practice he was BOMBING kicks. The shortest kick he had was 55 yards, longest was an insane 75. I didn't measure hang time. One or two may have been a little low, but that 75 hung in the air forever. The returners were not having an easy time either with his kicks. He was kicking with the wind at his back. Ariaza's kicking was the most impressive part of the day.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 07:39 PM 07-31-2024
Kelvin Joseph had a nice day. A really nice pass breakup vs Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
Cosmos 07:41 PM 07-31-2024
Something to keep in mind is that the coverage team has to run 60-70 yards and will typically be challenged to make up that distance without giving the returner a 15 yard head start…

Covering Ariza’s punts will be a challenge…expect some long returns unless he can put enough air underneath to give coverage team time to make up that ground.
[Reply]
In58men 08:43 PM 07-31-2024

Xavier Worthy against press. pic.twitter.com/SbvC66qCiU

— Boorish (@Boorish_Sports) July 31, 2024

[Reply]
New World Order 08:49 PM 07-31-2024
Eee
[Reply]
Kman34 09:04 PM 07-31-2024
Not good.. This is a concern. Andy will get him in motion and hopefully avoid these situations.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07-31-2024, 09:06 PM
This message has been deleted by Dunerdr.
Dunerdr 09:06 PM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Something to keep in mind is that the coverage team has to run 60-70 yards and will typically be challenged to make up that distance without giving the returner a 15 yard head start…

Covering Ariza’s punts will be a challenge…expect some long returns unless he can put enough air underneath to give coverage team time to make up that ground.
Stop being a pussy. If he can kick it 75 deep he can kick it 55 with massive hang time too.
[Reply]
el borracho 09:07 PM 07-31-2024
Looks like Sneed jamming Hill in the playoffs, lol.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up