ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>If you could replace one state completely with water, which state would be best?
Rain Man 03:37 PM 11-11-2004
Assume that the state becomes a very large lake, bay, inlet, or other body of water - fresh water if it's inland, salt water if it's coastal.

I'd have to go with Nevada. If the state was too far north, it would create a lot of snow and ice and stuff, which might not be good. Nevada would create a lot of humidity and extra farmland in Arizona, Utah, and eastern California, which would greatly increase American productivity and prosperity.
[Reply]
papasmurf 10:20 PM 11-11-2004
Arkansas................they are all related already
[Reply]
listopencil 10:56 PM 11-11-2004
Oklahoma. Without a doubt, Oklahoma. That state is absolutely worthless. Go look at it on a map. It's just a big hand, warning you to go to some other place. There's a reason it was the last state of the 48 to be created. No one wanted that land. Even the Indians just left. It should be underwater. Oklahoma is the one.
[Reply]
VonneMarie 11:02 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by frazod:
Kansas without a doubt. That way Kansas City could have a Chicago-type lakefront. :-)
I second that. :-)
[Reply]
oaklandhater 11:17 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Assume that the state becomes a very large lake, bay, inlet, or other body of water - fresh water if it's inland, salt water if it's coastal.

I'd have to go with Nevada. If the state was too far north, it would create a lot of snow and ice and stuff, which might not be good. Nevada would create a lot of humidity and extra farmland in Arizona, Utah, and eastern California, which would greatly increase American productivity and prosperity.

texas and for all of you califronia haters just think of this califrona brings in more money then the hole country of france and the millarty getz alot of there computer chips from silicon valley.We also grow alot of produce here so kiss my ass red america
[Reply]
listopencil 11:28 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
texas and for all of you califronia haters just think of this califrona brings in more money then the hole country of france and the millarty getz alot of there computer chips from silicon valley.We also grow alot of produce here so kiss my ass red america
...and let's not forget that great public school system.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:30 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by listopencil:
...and let's not forget that great public school system.
And the fact that with even all that money they're still broke. Oh, and that whole Bill Gates bull$#it...
[Reply]
Frazod 11:32 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Holy shit - this guy actually LIVES in Oakland? :-)

That's gotta be a first.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:35 PM 11-11-2004

That's gotta be a first.
He'll never hit 2,000 posts... :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 11:35 PM 11-11-2004
Originally Posted by Rausch:
And the fact that with even all that money they're still broke. Oh, and that whole Bill Gates bull$#it...
I'd like to see some stats concerning how much money the Federal government pours into this state. People who quote California economics always leave that part out.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatik88 12:20 AM 11-12-2004
CALIFORNIA
[Reply]
SPchief 01:18 AM 11-12-2004
Its gotta be arizona. I mean who names their team after a wildcat? :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 02:00 AM 11-12-2004
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly:
Kansas
I could go for that. Change the name to the Netherlands. Wichita could be Amsterdam with it's new waterwalk project. KC could be Rotterdam.

Since most of the Netherlands is below sea level. I see no problem with a bit of Dutch ingenuity building dikes to flood Misery. Sounds like a good plan.
[Reply]
chiefsfan987 02:13 AM 11-12-2004
Minnesota... It claims to be the land of 10,000 lakes. How about just one really big one :-)
[Reply]
oaklandhater 03:20 AM 11-12-2004

That's gotta be a first.

i was born and raised in Kc then i moved for Reasons that still piss me of hint hint ex wife and am still to lazy to move anywhere else.
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 08:22 PM 11-13-2004
Kansas...
[Reply]
ENDelt260 11-13-2004, 08:34 PM
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
ENDelt260 11-13-2004, 08:35 PM
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up