ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>McAfee: "Source(s) tell me that Veach maybe isn't done..."
Dante84 10:17 AM Yesterday

Source(s) told me that the Kansas City Chiefs might not be done making moves #PMSLive https://t.co/3abNtH2TXU pic.twitter.com/IpUeXpc9PN

— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Womble:
I'm going to name my son Burt after the General Manager of the Kansas City Chiefs!
Good thing I’m here to correct you, ya bloody fucking wanker. His name is Brad!
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:46 PM Yesterday
Every day until the trade deadline feels like a potential Christmas morning now!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Based on the great camp Wiley had, I suspect Reid is saving him as a late season/postseason surprise
I feel like maybe they’re grooming him to be kelces replacement or backup. Not TE2. I’m hopeful Wiley can one day be TE1 but I like gray way better as TE2 if that makes sense. And fortson is a better option as TE3 because if you go into 13 personnel you want an exceptional run blocker. So in a weird way while he’s the guy whose upside I like most, I also don’t know that he has as much of a place just yet while kelce is on the field.

At the very least hopefully dhop helps us rely less on kelce so we can start load managing. Wiley could be a very nice option to do that the next 2 years
[Reply]
BossChief 12:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by :
From draft time when the talk was that Bahtiari wouldn’t be fully healed and ready for game action till late October-early November.
The Chiefs haven't re-signed Donovan Smith, who started last year, and Bakhtiari is a much better player.

The health question marks are obvious, but the Chiefs could handle Bakhtiari missing six or seven games if he's healthy enough to play from November on.

He also did an interview after being released saying he prefers to only come back once fully healthy and only if he feels he can perform at top level. In the same interview he talked about how he wants to win the “ring that’s been so elusive to him over his career”.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up