« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Wild Card Game #1 Royals @ Orioles 10/01/24 GDT***
cmh6476 12:00 AM Today

The Boys are playin' some October ball! pic.twitter.com/ghrM2oMecn

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) September 28, 2024

[Reply]
tk13 02:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
We aren't going to get to the pen if they don't make him pitch more. They're swinging first pitch way too much.
That's why he's a Cy Young winner. He's been pretty much completely around the zone.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:51 PM Today
I think Witt might be a little too excited
[Reply]
Why Not? 02:52 PM Today
We aren't going to get to the pen if they don't make him pitch more. They're swinging first pitch way too much.
Correct.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 02:52 PM Today
The worst part is we won’t get to their bullpen with his low pitch count and that’s their weakness
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:53 PM Today
Analyst sounds like he’s auctioning off an abandoned storage locker whenever he talks
[Reply]
Fish 02:53 PM Today
Damn, Salvy just couldn't get that ball to carry. Good swing though.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:53 PM Today
Salvy would have had a homer in the past
[Reply]
BWillie 02:53 PM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I think Witt might be a little too excited
He usually steps out a little and does his quick deep intentional breath. I didnt see him do that last AB
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 02:54 PM Today
40 pitches through 4 turns at bat is exactly how Baltimore would have drawn this up. Not just bad for this game, but the next one as well if we don’t get into Baltimore bullpen.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:54 PM Today
Who is this Ben guy? He's a commentator, but sounds like a fucking auctioneer. He's talking so fucking fast lol. He coked out of his mind?
[Reply]
tk13 02:55 PM Today
They're making pretty good contact on him. The aggressive strategy seems to be to get to his fastball. If you get deep in the count like Vinnie did Burnes starts throwing that curveball at you and it's nasty.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:55 PM Today
I could be totally wrong as I haven't dived into the stats but Ragans seems to really struggle the 3rd time through. All pitchers do but for a pircher of his caliber anyway

He has a bit but bullpen needs to step up later if its close. Theyve been good lately
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:56 PM Today
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Analyst sounds like he’s auctioning off an abandoned storage locker whenever he talks
Lol just said this. He may be coked out. With how slow the main guy is talking it sounds like he is at 1.5x speed lol.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 02:56 PM Today
Who is this Ben guy? He's a commentator, but sounds like a ****ing auctioneer. He's talking so ****ing fast lol. He coked out of his mind?
Former Oriole pitcher, from Louisiana
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:59 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I could be totally wrong as I haven't dived into the stats but Ragans seems to really struggle the 3rd time through. All pitchers do but for a pircher of his caliber anyway

He has a bit but bullpen needs to step up later if its close. Theyve been good lately
Well that's another thing you're wrong about. He allows a .626 OPS the third time through a lineup.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 38
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up