ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Uche Traded to Chiefs
SHOWTIME 10:52 AM Today

The #Patriots are trading pass-rusher Josh Uche to the #Chiefs, sources tell me and @MikeGarafolo. Coming off a win, KC lands a a new player on the edge. pic.twitter.com/FGnWGIDom3

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 28, 2024

[Reply]
TinyEvel 11:46 AM Today
This pass rusher lived close to the quarterback?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:46 AM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
Do we have any cool videos of him beating somebody other than Wanya Morris?
LOL
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 11:47 AM Today
What do you stock pile when you have the best rush defense in the league and force teams into 3rd and long consistently? ELITE pass rushers!

Karlaftis, Omenihu, Jones, Uche. Good freaking luck. McDuffie one of the best blitzers from the secondary Ive seen in years.

Yeah, were going after it!
[Reply]
Mecca 11:47 AM Today
Originally Posted by notorious:
Patriotsplanet losing their shit. :-)

https://www.patriotsplanet.net/BB/th...o-chefs.73239/

and.....

What they are missing is I think the Patriots front office doesn't want the Bills to win above all else, like if you gave them the choice I think they'd rather the Chiefs go 3 in a row than Buffalo win any.
[Reply]
JohnnyV13 11:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by Tonka83:
I hear there is some kind of pills that are constantly being advertised on AM sports radio stations that will fix this.

(I have zero knowledge of these products myself of course)
Oh wow. When did you start your transition to female?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:50 AM Today
Originally Posted by Mecca:
What they are missing is I think the Patriots front office doesn't want the Bills to win above all else, like if you gave them the choice I think they'd rather the Chiefs go 3 in a row than Buffalo win any.
You may be missing that the Patriots front office absolutely sucks.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:51 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Veach is playing Chess here.

1. Building upon an existing strength.
2. CB depth is an issue, so turning up the heat helps a lot.
3. Having a speed rusher probably means we use fewer CB blitz packages.
Exactly.

I love George because he wins eventually, but he wins “slower”. Not “slow”, but he wins with relentless effort. He isn’t Dee Ford like this guy.

When we can put Jones, Omenihu, George, and Uche out there…damn

Jones is a monster.
George is relentless.
Omenihu is a Swiss Army knife.
Uche is a blur.

Match them up with their biggest advantage across the board, and let’s go.
[Reply]
wazu 11:52 AM Today
Wait, this is a 2026 pick? I didn't even know people took those.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 11:54 AM Today
I still think Veach makes one final splash for an elite corner. I dont think they are messing around.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:55 AM Today
Speaks alot to how bad FAU has been at rushing the passer
[Reply]
notorious 11:56 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Or at pretty much anything.

Wasn't impressed the day we drafted him, certainly not impressed now.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:57 AM Today
Honestly he's the size of most NFL ILB's. He stands at 6'1," 245 pounds, and runs a 4.59. Spags could cook up a lot of different roles for him. He strikes me as a swiss army knife kind of player. We've already seen Chenal play on the edge a number of times.

He won't be used as just an edge rusher is my guess. He'll be just as much of a LB'er who can rush off the edge. (Prototypical Mike LB'er with edge rush capability.) It is something we kind of don't have.
[Reply]
nychief 11:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
I think Danna being injured all season plays a bigger role, IMO.
[Reply]
nychief 11:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Honestly he's the size of most NFL ILB's. He stands at at 6'1," 245 pounds, and runs a 4.59. Spags could cook up a lot of different roles for him. He strikes me as a swiss army knife kind of player. We've already seen Chenal play on the edge a number of times.

He won't be used as just an edge, he'll be just as much of a LB'er who can rush off the edge. Prototypical Mike LB'er with edge rush capability. It is something we kind of don't have.
He's Bryce Huff ish.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:59 AM Today
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
I still think Veach makes one final splash for an elite corner. I dont think they are messing around.
You guys who think there's going to be a CB and LT, do you think they are gonna sign Howard and Bahktiari because I can't think of any other way that happens.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up