ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**** 2024 Other NFL Teams Training Camp Thread ****
wazu 06:34 AM 07-26-2024
Creating this for random notes of interest that people see from other NFL teams. Major or even medium-sized stories still should get their own thread. More football threads = good.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:32 PM 08-13-2024
Nah a meniscus, even the long recovery, is a couple months
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:09 PM 08-13-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
So for the last two days it sounds like the Giants and Lions basically had a rolling "brawl" after every play. Reminds me of when the Chiefs used to schedule joint practices and get absofuckinglutely nothing accomplished but injuries on their way to a mediocre season.

Yes lets all break our hands and set our careers back by punching each other upside the helmet, I've just never understood that... the only punch you should be attempting is an uppercut, and even thats no safe bet when finger bones meet a face cage
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 05:15 PM 08-13-2024
NFL players don't have much experience fighting else they would adopt the hockey jersey over the head strategy.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:55 PM 08-13-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:

First I heard of Brock Lesnar, getting his ass kicked because NFL players are gigantic
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:22 AM 08-14-2024
Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but - and I know this news is going to TOTALLY SHOCK some people - Matt Milano had an injury scare yesterday. Upper arm. Sat out the rest of practice but didn't leave the field. Might be nothing.

The Bills are also down to 2 healthy WRs right now and looking at street FAs to replace the ... street FAs who are hurt.

It's Coleman and Shakir and the TEs right now.

It's possible they've put themselves into the same type of position the Chiefs did last year with receiving targets...
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:47 AM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but - and I know this news is going to TOTALLY SHOCK some people - Matt Milano had an injury scare yesterday. Upper arm. Sat out the rest of practice but didn't leave the field. Might be nothing.

The Bills are also down to 2 healthy WRs right now and looking at street FAs to replace the ... street FAs who are hurt.

It's possible they've put themselves into the same type of position the Chiefs did last year with receiving targets...
Not a big deal..

If you have Mahomes and Andy Reid to navigate it.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 10:12 AM 08-14-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Not a big deal..

If you have Mahomes and Andy Reid to navigate it.
Yeah... Josh Allen helps, but they also don't have a Kelce to make up for the rest of it. Unless Shakir or Kincaid take huge steps forward or Coleman is an instant star or something.

None of which seem very likely.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:35 PM 08-14-2024
Yeah... Josh Allen helps, but they also don't have a Kelce to make up for the rest of it. Unless Shakir or Kincaid take huge steps forward or Coleman is an instant star or something.

None of which seem very likely.
RB about to get a lot of work.

Kincaid is good, and will get targets. I also think Knox is good. So it's not a huge deal, but look for dumpoffs.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08-14-2024, 01:10 PM
This message has been deleted by Buehler445. Reason: Bills are whores.
duncan_idaho 06:30 AM 08-15-2024
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
RB about to get a lot of work.

Kincaid is good, and will get targets. I also think Knox is good. So it's not a huge deal, but look for dumpoffs.

Yeah. And Allen will play FB/RB more if needed, too.

I think Knox is OK but not really a star. More of. Noah Gray/complementary piece than someone the passing offense can run through.

Kincaid is good enough to be a primary passing piece, I think, but we haven’t seen him do that… yet.
[Reply]
wazu 07:28 AM 08-15-2024
I think Kincaid breaks out as their star receiver this year. Great combo of talent and opportunity. He looked good last year when given a chance.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:03 AM 08-15-2024
I think Kincaid breaks out as their star receiver this year. Great combo of talent and opportunity. He looked good last year when given a chance.
I think he will have a breakout year. But is it breakout to the point of Travis Kelce, a top 10 overall receiving weapon in the league that has to be game-planned for and given special attention (and who still gets his?).

I'm not sure Kincaid has THAT level of ability.
[Reply]
kozzman555 12:36 PM 08-15-2024

Apparently Milano tire his bicep, out for the year. Bills and Vikes fans are hitting "Sim to Next Season" already
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 02:40 PM 08-15-2024
Terrell Bernard was really good for them last year, and that system is Lb friendly. But there’s a large step down from a Bernard-Milano combo and the rest of the dudes they have.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 02:46 PM 08-15-2024

Bengals-Bears joint practice is over. Went just over 2 hours outside in the pouring rain.

-Two significant injuries for Cincinnati RB Chris Evans on kickoff return and OT D'Ante Smith during a team drill. Both injuries happened within 10 mins of each other and required both…

— Courtney Cronin (@CourtneyRCronin) August 15, 2024

[Reply]
KingPriest2 03:32 PM 08-15-2024
Yes and no

Since losing Diggs and David being able to go over the top. Drawing the S from the middle. The As will now be able to clog up the middle Also since vlogging ip the middle on top of the Bills losing morse the run gane will suffer
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up