ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Chargers
Hammock Parties 01:25 AM 09-23-2024
#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

#NFL Injury Updates:#Lions Sam LaPorta - Video suggests low ankle. X-ray + returning = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. Practice = key#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

1/9

— Deepak Chona, MD. SportsMedAnalytics (@SportMDAnalysis) September 23, 2024

[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:04 PM Yesterday
Herbert is expected to play. Adam said so.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:12 PM Yesterday
Yet another career busted or wasted by that organization
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:16 PM Yesterday

Justin Herbert had an MRI on Monday that revealed he is “progressing,” according to Jim Harbaugh. Harbaugh added that Herbert might do some things in practice today.

— Daniel Popper (@danielrpopper) September 25, 2024

[Reply]
Otter 02:16 PM Yesterday
This one has me a bit worried as we've squeaked by our first two but I guess it will be that way until they start playing dominant again.

Early line SD getting +7.5
[Reply]
In58men 02:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
It’s going to be a close game no matter who their QB is on Sunday.

You seem to constantly post injuries of the opposing teams thinking we’re going to dominate. It really doesn’t matter anymore lol.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:41 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Yes there is actually. 8.5 is a Wongable spread, which means you can tease it by 6 points with another game with a qualifying spread to get yourself a WONG TEASER. Wong teasers are when both legs of your teaser cross over both the 3 and the 7. Any other type of teaser is a generally bad bet but not these.

So you play Chiefs -2.5 with another game with a spread of 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 (teasing the dog) or 7.5, 8.0 or 8.5 (teasing the favorite).

At -110 these bets are long term profitable and you can disregard all handicapping, just blindly using the point spread as your only reference point. Not so much at -120 which seems to be the new teaser line everywhere but as far as bad bets go, it's less bad than about anything else.

If there are 3 wongable games, you end up with 4 wongs (team A&B, team A&C, team B&C, and the 3-legger of AB&C. If there are 4 or more wongable games, big money gets thrown down indeed. Wongs left and right! Wongs as far as the eye can see!

:-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:42 PM Yesterday
Their training staff has to be the worst in all of sports, right? Joe Alt getting rolled up on and tweaking his ankle/knee is one thing, but they always seem to have an abundance of soft tissue injuries.

Herbert probably fucked his ankle compensating for his Plantar Fascitis.

Herbert fucked his pec for the second time.

Bosa is playing on a bad hip and tweaking it.

It's a constant issue there. Baffling to see it still hasn't been corrected after years of it.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:44 PM Yesterday
He'll play and probably better than you guys are acting. The game to sit him was last week. That was really dumb and they're lucky it's not far more serious. Supposedly he'll be in better condition than last week so will give it a go
[Reply]
T-post Tom 02:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
He'll play and probably better than you guys are acting
He’s still going to lose at Arrowhead West! :-)
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:53 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by In58men:
It’s going to be a close game no matter who their QB is on Sunday.

You seem to constantly post injuries of the opposing teams thinking we’re going to dominate. It really doesn’t matter anymore lol.
I agree. Chiefs/Chargers games are typically close.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:54 PM Yesterday
Not at Chargers practice

Justin Herbert (ankle)
Joe Alt (knee)
Rashawn Slater (pectoral)
Trey Pipkins
Ja’Sir Taylor
Junior Colson (hamstring)
Joey Bosa (hip)
Otito Ogbonnia
Derwin James
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:22 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
He'll play and probably better than you guys are acting. The game to sit him was last week. That was really dumb and they're lucky it's not far more serious. Supposedly he'll be in better condition than last week so will give it a go
That’s what I’m thinking. He’ll play, refs won’t call much holding on their OL, he’ll spend most of the day upright, it’ll come down to the 4th quarter, everyone here will be very upset.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:30 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
reading this is how I feel when I read about how cybersecurity works.
Glad I’m not the only one! ADD kicked off n middle of the second paragraph and it was over.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:33 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Yes there is actually. 8.5 is a Wongable spread, which means you can tease it by 6 points with another game with a qualifying spread to get yourself a WONG TEASER. Wong teasers are when both legs of your teaser cross over both the 3 and the 7. Any other type of teaser is a generally bad bet but not these.

So you play Chiefs -2.5 with another game with a spread of 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 (teasing the dog) or 7.5, 8.0 or 8.5 (teasing the favorite).

At -110 these bets are long term profitable and you can disregard all handicapping, just blindly using the point spread as your only reference point. Not so much at -120 which seems to be the new teaser line everywhere but as far as bad bets go, it's less bad than about anything else.

If there are 3 wongable games, you end up with 4 wongs (team A&B, team A&C, team B&C, and the 3-legger of AB&C. If there are 4 or more wongable games, big money gets thrown down indeed. Wongs left and right! Wongs as far as the eye can see!

That's one way to go, and I am looking at various combinations to see if I can find a pair I really like.

Another way to go is by the half. For instance, in the Chiefs game, the first half spread is -4.5 @-110. So, it's simply do you think KC will have at least a 5-point advantage at halftime?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven Yesterday, 04:23 PM
This message has been deleted by InChiefsHeaven. Reason: I suck at the internets...
In58men 05:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Not at Chargers practice

Justin Herbert (ankle)
Joe Alt (knee)
Rashawn Slater (pectoral)
Trey Pipkins
Ja’Sir Taylor
Junior Colson (hamstring)
Joey Bosa (hip)
Otito Ogbonnia
Derwin James