ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rumor: Creed & Butker getting new deals
Dante84 07:39 AM 07-30-2024

Can you take me higher? The Kansas City #Chiefs will be making Creed Humphrey the highest paid Center in the coming weeks and kicker Harrison Butker will be getting a new deal too #ChiefsKingdom #RickeyDoesntDoPoliticsSoDontAsk pic.twitter.com/tQWCcVw8AX

— Rickey (@prettyrickey213) July 30, 2024

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:26 AM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Prepare thy self then. Trey aint getting a new contract.

Next season He is behind Creed/Bolton/Butker and probably reworking Mahomes.
This pretty much guarantees they're bringing Trey back.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:57 AM 07-31-2024

☢️ �� pic.twitter.com/cBruePHEjc

— Rickey (@prettyrickey213) July 31, 2024

[Reply]
Dante84 10:20 AM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by Jerm:
It's gotta be Aiyuk or Adams.
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 10:20 AM 07-31-2024
What's this shit??
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:22 AM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
We play a lot of man on the back end and you don’t get many interceptions playing man
Yup.

Man coverage can/should help with deflections and help mitigate short-passing attacks, but it makes interceptions awfully difficult, especially for CBs.

The only way they can get that pick is to sell out on a route and if they guess wrong in man, there simply may not be a safety behind them to pick up the slack.

Peters got INTs because he freelanced and could mess up an entire coverage scheme doing so. McDuffie is going to have relatively low int numbers because he's not gonna make that dive bomb to try to pick a ball and leave the area vacated if it's a double move.

Scheme discipline in man coverage is going to yield low interception numbers...and Super Bowls.

McDuffie is damn near a perfect corner. Size issues can make him susceptible to big receivers but that's a price you pay for a guy that can gear up and own like he can.

He's a legit All Pro caliber player and someone that's likely to end up in the ring of honor (and maybe accolades beyond that if he remains a centerpiece component of a defense that continues to stack rings).
[Reply]
Jerm 10:23 AM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
What's this shit??
???

It's Rickey hinting at a big ass trade coming, didn't want to start a new thread so since this thread is based off of his tweet I added it.

Dude doesn't miss.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 10:24 AM 07-31-2024
Skyy Moore for a used dildo.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:26 AM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by gordonelloyd:
Absolutely have to keep Butker. Getting that done now would be great

Not sure I would say he is better than Tucker. I think they’re clearly the best two kickers in the league and probably about equal. Butker has certainly had chances at more important field goals, but that’s not something you can blame on Tucker and both have always been reliable and clutch. Tucker probably has the stronger leg also, but I’m not sure.
At his apex, Tucker's leg was stronger, IMO. Now I'd say it's probably Butker.

But Butker has 60 yard makes the last two seasons. I think he has a 65 yarder in him. If Tucker's leg was stronger than Butker's, it wasn't by much. And honestly, there's just little replacing leverage.

Harrison is a BIG kicker. Simply being tall is going to give him more leverage in his legs and more leg drive. I think that should help him age extremely well.

If that guy wanted to sign a Patrick Mahomes "Chief for Life" extension, I'd be in favor of it. He's massively important to this team and has the sort of 'no fucks given' attitude that you absolutely need to have from a kicker. He's ice cold out there.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:28 AM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
It's gotta be Aiyuk or Adams.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was Cee Dee Lamb
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:31 AM 07-31-2024
Seriously - go watch his 60 yarder against Denver. That was with swirling winds and he was 5 yards up the crossbar when it crossed. The 62 yarder against Buffalo was into the wind. The game-winning 58 yarder against the Chargers was as pure as any kick I have ever seen - off his foot you knew it was good; I mean the dude was just driving nails there.

I'd let him try one from the 50 one of these days. I honestly think he could hit it. The guy has an absolute cannon of a leg.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:35 AM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Seriously - go watch his 60 yarder against Denver. That was with swirling winds and he was 5 yards up the crossbar when it crossed. The 62 yarder against Buffalo was into the wind. The game-winning 58 yarder against the Chargers was as pure as any kick I have ever seen - off his foot you knew it was good; I mean the dude was just driving nails there.

I'd let him try one from the 50 one of these days. I honestly think he could hit it. The guy has an absolute cannon of a leg.
That Charger one was awesome.

Remember he had to kick it 3 times in a row and was perfect each time?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:38 AM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
That Charger one was awesome.

Remember he had to kick it 3 times in a row and was perfect each time?
Each kick was a little better than the one before it. By the 'money' kick, he simply couldn't have hit one any better.

If that doesn't speak to that dude's heart rate, nothing will.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:38 AM 07-31-2024
Butker is the GOAT kicker.

He combines the regular season success, power, and accuracy of Tucker with the postseason clutch of Vinatieri.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:21 AM 07-31-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

He set a SB record for the longest FG just a few months ago. It wasn’t one of those that just doinked in off a crossbar. It was very straight. I have yet to see him miss a “must make” FG in the playoffs.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:22 AM 07-31-2024
???

It's Rickey hinting at a big ass trade coming, didn't want to start a new thread so since this thread is based off of his tweet I added it.

Dude doesn't miss.
He’s the Nick Bolton of inside information.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up