ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM Yesterday
Discuss...
[Reply]
Fishels 07:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
If we keep with this nonsense that mahomes can carry a team solely on his back we will not fix mahomes

I can’t believe there is a narrative out there that this primarily lies at his feet. You fix trauma by giving help. You don’t fix it by pushing the same trauma over and over and asking why you couldn’t just fight through it
Exactly this. Asking him to win again and again with mediocre WR’s is asking too much.
[Reply]
tk13 07:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigRock:
Pray for Tyreek because nobody else is going to make an impact. Andy's scheme is too complicated for most players, which is why they cling like grim death to the guys who actually know it. A new WR trying to pick it up midseason won't have a chance. He'll be stuck running the same couple routes every game.
I was thinking the same thing. Probably better odds they drag Sammy Watkins out of retirement over any of the trades you'll see suggested online. If it was a real veteran guy though I'm sure they'd be able to make it work.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:02 PM Yesterday
I'm not sure we can afford any of the big names mentioned, unfortunately.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
What does it take to get someone like Johnson or Hopkins mid season?

Probably more than most fans would like. Like maybe a 3rd/4th, because everyone knows KC is in a really tough spot. But we're chasing history here, and if KC threepeats, who cares about one lousy 3rd rounder?

I would rather have DHop, because he's been in several different offenses, and has always been able to absorb new playbooks very quickly. He could come in and have most of the playbook digested in less than two months. And he's a top-tier route-runner, with maybe the best hands in the game. Oh, and he's still fast.

Not that I think for one minute any of that is going to happen. TEN isn't trading DHop, and Veach won't offer a 3rd/4th for him, so it's a moo point.
[Reply]
O.city 07:02 PM Yesterday
If we keep with this nonsense that mahomes can carry a team solely on his back we will not fix mahomes

I can’t believe there is a narrative out there that this primarily lies at his feet. You fix trauma by giving help. You don’t fix it by pushing the same trauma over and over and asking why you couldn’t just fight through it
Yeah spare me

He makes too much money and they’ve spent to many resources on the ol for him to run around and see ghosts
[Reply]
O.city 07:03 PM Yesterday
It’s a mediocre defense or mediocre WRs or mediocre ol

Pick one
[Reply]
DenverChief 07:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by BigRock:
Pray for Tyreek because nobody else is going to make an impact. Andy's scheme is too complicated for most players, which is why they cling like grim death to the guys who actually know it. A new WR trying to pick it up midseason won't have a chance. He'll be stuck running the same couple routes every game.
if the Dolphins lose to the Tits tomorrow you may be on to something.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 07:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Fishels:
Exactly this. Asking him to win again and again with mediocre WR’s is asking too much.

It also takes for granted how much of a razors edge it was to win those playoff games last season and just how good the defense was when the offense got bogged down. That said he can’t keep self destructing and playing poorly. A lot of the issues are on him.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 07:04 PM Yesterday

What trauma is THAT exactly?

This narrative that the OT is bad, and that Mahomes has no time to throw? It's bullshit. count to four Mississippi, mf'er. That's considered an offensive line 'win'.
He's had time, for the most part.

The narrative that the WR's don't get open? Not true. There are tons of clips of guys running free, he's just not seeing the field as he normally does.

Am I worried long-term? NO.

Is he playing well? NO. Today from the 2nd quarter on was a lot better. Maybe he's shaking his funk.

The only thing wrong here has been execution, and yeah, it's Mahomes as exhibit #1.

They'll get it together.
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Can the league just go ahead and suspend Rice for four games. I think now would be a good time
I was thinking that when the injury was being talked about during the game.

Probably wishful thinking, lol.
[Reply]
TEX 07:04 PM Yesterday
Tyreek! :-)
[Reply]
O.city 07:09 PM Yesterday
When we see the qb leave clean pockets and miss open guys down field it’s hard for me to think it’s the weapons
[Reply]
RunKC 07:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah spare me

He makes too much money and they’ve spent to many resources on the ol for him to run around and see ghosts
He’s not been playing wel that for sure, but my God are there problems on offense.

Thank God Kareem is here bc Steele shouldn’t be playing this much. He’s the worst starting RB it the league. Skyy ruined a drive with a horrid drop and Taylor ruined 2 drives with bad penalties.

Mahomes needs to hit on more plays though. He is missing so many guys downfield.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:10 PM Yesterday
Remigio time
[Reply]
O.city 07:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He’s not been playing wel that for sure, but my God are there problems on offense.

Thank God Kareem is here bc Steele shouldn’t be playing this much. He’s the worst starting RB it the league. Skyy ruined a drive with a horrid drop and Taylor ruined 2 drives with bad penalties.

Mahomes needs to hit on more plays though. He is missing so many guys downfield.
When someone starts calling Steele the best all time rb or whatever I’d buy this
[Reply]
Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up