ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 22
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Front Office Should be Ashamed of Themselves
comochiefsfan 06:47 PM 12-10-2023
Look at what they’re doing to the best player in the game.

His own teammates are consistently sabotaging him on a weekly basis.

And now he’s finally emotionally coming unglued.

Just a complete embarrassment all the way around.

Total malpractice and an absolute waste of your biggest investment.

If Veach and Reid had any balls they would cut Toney tonight as he has now single handedly cost us not one but TWO games. I wouldn’t blame Pat if he went scorched earth in his presser. Someone has to hold these clowns accountable and if the FO and coaching staff won’t then maybe he should.

Either way this is unacceptable and shameful.
[Reply]
VAGOMO 4 LIFE! 01:58 AM 12-11-2023
The only wide receivers that are a lock to be on this roster next year is Rice. That’s it!
[Reply]
VAGOMO 4 LIFE! 01:59 AM 12-11-2023

All day long, Diggs has looked like he’s auditioning for a #ChiefsKingdom uniform ������

— This_is_Nomura (@aljay_jr) December 11, 2023

[Reply]
VAGOMO 4 LIFE! 02:00 AM 12-11-2023

@stefondiggs is out here making these kids’ day! @Chiefs @BuffaloBills @NFL Awesome to see superstars taking the time to connect with young fans, even in hostile territory (KC). Memories they’ll carry for years. #DreamBig #diggs #NFL pic.twitter.com/H6eo72Yvql

— Michael Youngblut (@MDYOUNGB) December 10, 2023

[Reply]
BenoniBenko 02:55 AM 12-11-2023
The league has been inundated with draft after draft of talented wide recievers. Its literally the position with the most talent in the National Football League. For us to not even have one competenent player there, aside from 1 rookie is shameful.

Just from 2019 to 2023

We missed on Metcalf/McLaurin (got Hardman), we missed on Tee Higgins/Pittman (drafted an overrated bum RB in the 1st round, CEH) , we had other priorities in 2021, in 2022 we picked Skyy over Romeo Doubs, which was not egregious, but still its telling that we got the guy that was the complete bust. In 2023, we didn't even address the problem in the draft or free agency.

Juju was our only good wide reciever in 2022. When he to concussed by the Jaguars player, we struggled offensively. We needed a RB, McKinnon to go nuclear to keep us afloat offensively. The signs were already there last year this team was very light in that position.

Instead, we ignored all of this and we're stuck with a bunch of castoffs, WR4's and WR5's, hacks and JAG's.

While completely wasting 1 of Mahomes' prime years with the best defense he's ever played with in his career, which is most frustrating of all. Like, add Mike Evans to this team and we're going to the Superbowl and will probably repeat. Add Deandre Hopkins and we go to the Superbowl. Heck, even the kid Pickens is absurdly talented and will be a superstar 1200+ yard WR with Mahomes.

I'm definitely not going to call for Veach's head. He's already proven to be a great GM, he just made a mistake in judgement, that's all. At least Veach knows where his focus has to be. And not just Wide recievers by the way. We also need to address the Tight end room, because its looking pretty weak as well.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 03:11 AM 12-11-2023
Chiefs fans wanting Diggs for Mahomes aren't thinking it through. Buffalo fans fantasizing Swift for Allen are fucking creepy
[Reply]
emaw1979 03:21 AM 12-11-2023
This reminded me of the 98 Monday Night Meltdown, where Marty was fired after the season because it appeared he had lost control of the team. Reid won't be fired for obvious reasons, but I think he's clearly lost control of the offense. There is absolutely no discipline, no accountability. I don't think it's fixable at this point in the season, and unless they make some serious offensive coaching and personnel changes during the offseason, it won't get better.

They have @NE, Raiders, Bengals and @Chargers. They should win all of those but the way this team is playing, do we believe they will? I wouldn't be surprised if they went 4- or 0-4.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:35 AM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by Jamie:
I'm not calling for anyone to be fired, but there is a level of organizational arrogance here. They nailed rebuilding the OL, then did it again with the DBs, and thought they were invincible. How else can you explain the decision to throw a bunch of young unproven guys in a room with a first year position coach and assume everything will work out? It's pure hubris.
You can at least understand the roster choices because of the salary cap. But it seems like a pretty arrogant & misguided decision to have a very inexperienced coach handling the WR group.
[Reply]
Rausch 04:50 AM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
But it seems like a pretty arrogant & misguided decision to have a very inexperienced coach handling the WR group.
It seems pretty arrogant to place a 1st time WR coach who's never played the position over a young group of WR's without a dependable veteran to provide leadership.

Just me. I'm no SB winning coach but as a state employee I do recognize incompetence and horrible management.
[Reply]
milkshock 05:05 AM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
This reminded me of the 98 Monday Night Meltdown, where Marty was fired after the season because it appeared he had lost control of the team. Reid won't be fired for obvious reasons, but I think he's clearly lost control of the offense. There is absolutely no discipline, no accountability. I don't think it's fixable at this point in the season, and unless they make some serious offensive coaching and personnel changes during the offseason, it won't get better.

They have @NE, Raiders, Bengals and @Chargers. They should win all of those but the way this team is playing, do we believe they will? I wouldn't be surprised if they went 4- or 0-4.

I don’t know the exact details but didn’t Reid lose control of the Eagles similarly before he was fired? Refused to change course and things unraveled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
JPH83 05:55 AM 12-11-2023
I'm not disagreeing with anyone who says these WRs aren't good. They're not, they're conclusively a bad group of WRs...BUT. I think they are still more talented than they are showing this year.

We've seen MVS play better, albeit sporadically, the same with Toney and Hardman. The offense just looks absolutely broken now. It's not just terrible execution at this point, it's a lack of discipline, poor body-language. I get that that comes from losing and playing badly, but I keep asking - what is the point of Nagy and coaches like Embree if not to keep players motivated and focused, and to ensure they're in a position to succeed. I get these guys can't stop people dropping the ball, but there is not a single aspect of this offense that hasn't taken a step back, including the IOL.

Nagy is back next year, there's no way he gets booted but I honestly cannot see his appeal. It's a sloppy, ill-disciplined, lethargic, limited offense and there's no way it should be that way, even with the dross at WR, imo.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:53 AM 12-11-2023
This belongs in many threads.
[Reply]
VAGOMO 4 LIFE! 09:48 AM 12-11-2023

The overhead camera angle of the Kadarius Toney offsides play, via @jjones9. Doesn’t get clearer than this… https://t.co/tP4TAI8ojd pic.twitter.com/hZeXcxzDb5

— Ari Meirov (@MySportsUpdate) December 11, 2023

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:56 AM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Look at what they’re doing to the best player in the game.

His own teammates are consistently sabotaging him on a weekly basis.

And now he’s finally emotionally coming unglued.

Just a complete embarrassment all the way around.

Total malpractice and an absolute waste of your biggest investment.

If Veach and Reid had any balls they would cut Toney tonight as he has now single handedly cost us not one but TWO games. I wouldn’t blame Pat if he went scorched earth in his presser. Someone has to hold these clowns accountable and if the FO and coaching staff won’t then maybe he should.

Either way this is unacceptable and shameful.
I'd hope for the Chiefs miss the playoffs if I knew it would give you a pulmonary embolism.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:58 AM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by 493rd:
Veach overestimated the WRs that’s all. He’s human and I’m confident he’ll make it right. Now if we trot the same cast out next year then to hell with him.
They spent money a draft picks on other positions. He made a goof with WR's. He will fix it.
[Reply]
VAGOMO 4 LIFE! 10:00 AM 12-11-2023

This photo removes all doubt. 19 was blatantly offside. pic.twitter.com/KD0R0Rvguy

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) December 11, 2023

[Reply]
Page 8 of 22
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up