ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Chase is a bitch
RealSNR 05:33 PM 09-15-2024
This is a thread for all anti-Jamarr Chase comments and news about his bitch ass bitch face being a big ol bitch.

Any comments to the effect of, "You just hate him because he's fierce and really really good. He's certainly not a bitch. He's an incredible player" are illegal.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:06 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by warpaint*:
That meltdown was delightful.
This! :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:32 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
this

YES! That's what we need! LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU!
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:35 AM 09-16-2024
I can't even figure out why he was so mad during the meltdown
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 08:39 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
Mad that he was pretty much made to be a non-factor.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:44 AM 09-16-2024
Chase was negative 11 yards with McDuffie guarding him. Basically he made Chase his bitch. I think I saw Chase following him around holding his inside out pocket after the game.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:56 AM 09-16-2024
Chase made my favorite loss of the week more enjoyable
[Reply]
Ghost of Maslowski 10:22 AM 09-16-2024
his $35m per year contract demands aren't going to be met when his lack of production was made up for by the likes of Andrei Iosivas and Mike Gesicki
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:28 AM 09-16-2024

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:28 AM 09-16-2024

This is my favorite video on the internet and will be hard to top. A Ravens fan rooting for the downfall of the Bengals becausethey are the real villans. The world is healing. Also this is funny af������ pic.twitter.com/cCdWlPCQjV

— Allergic2DumbHeauxs (@ChoppedCheezeNY) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Clyde Frog 04:10 PM 09-16-2024

This shot is cold.

Father and son stare off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DRM08 04:12 PM 09-16-2024
He wanted a hip drop penalty, but it was pretty clear the KC defender was not guilty of the hip drop. We saw it in other games where the refs missed the calls, but this one was a clean tackle. Chase should have been thrown out of the game for abusing the ref with personal insults. Be a professional and grow up.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:21 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
He wanted a hip drop penalty, but it was pretty clear the KC defender was not guilty of the hip drop. We saw it in other games where the refs missed the calls, but this one was a clean tackle. Chase should have been thrown out of the game for abusing the ref with personal insults. Be a professional and grow up.
Yeah on the one hand I don’t know why the nfl isn’t enforcing it. Cooper kupp and Juwan Jennings have already fallen victim to it. If they did actually enforce it they could shine a light on textbook tackling like this and praise guys like mcduffie doing it the right way
[Reply]
DRM08 04:23 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Yeah on the one hand I don’t know why the nfl isn’t enforcing it. Cooper kupp and Juwan Jennings have already fallen victim to it. If they did actually enforce it they could shine a light on textbook tackling like this and praise guys like mcduffie doing it the right way
I think this whole play with Chase & McDuffie should be shown to everyone around the league, including receivers. Don't throw a tantrum on a legal play by the defender. And defenders need to be careful to avoid the hip drop like McDuffie avoided it on this play.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 04:24 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
That's kind of like a Super Bowl ring I guess.

Wait... judges? What do you say?

I'm hearing from the judges that no, they are not the same thing.
Super Hole Ring
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:04 PM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I think this whole play with Chase & McDuffie should be shown to everyone around the league, including receivers. Don't throw a tantrum on a legal play by the defender. And defenders need to be careful to avoid the hip drop like McDuffie avoided it on this play.
It’s an incredible tackle. There’s a lot of subjectivity to a hip drop but there’s a very simple litmus test. Mcduffie never falls to the ground, let alone use the ground as leverage to drag Chase down. I agree with you. Unfortunately I think the leagues ineffective enforcement of bad tackles makes it harder for them to praise good ones
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up