ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Let’s talk about the Raiders
Best22 10:08 PM 10-20-2024
They no longer have Davante Adams. But their coach made a big deal about beating the Chiefs
[Reply]
scho63 07:20 PM Yesterday
I was just looking into flying into Vegas Sunday for the game and meet up with my buddy from the Raiders. I wanted decent seats but holy cow the prices for even the shittiest of seats is crazy. First class RT on American from Phoenix is cheaper than the single seat I am looking at.

Gotta decide soon......
[Reply]
In58men 07:45 PM Yesterday

“I don’t think anybody in this locker room is intimidated by [Patrick Mahomes] him.”

- Raiders CB Jack Jones

��: @VegasSportsTD pic.twitter.com/AxZ2q1pzwE https://t.co/LH8MHvlezE

— The 33rd Team (@The33rdTeamFB) October 24, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:49 PM Yesterday
LMFAO

we're going to take a giant dump on them

raiders are standing on the tracks

[Reply]
tredadda 08:05 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat:
Chiefs get Kevin Harlan and Trent Green on Sunday!

Noooooooo! I am gonna be stuck with cruddy Denver vs Carolina.
[Reply]
jdubya 08:06 PM Yesterday
Raiders signed Desmond Ridder. Tank confirmed
[Reply]
tredadda 08:07 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Raiders signed Desmond Ridder. Tank confirmed
They might as well finish it by trading Crosby to KC for Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
backinblack 09:18 PM Yesterday
I just hope Redzone doesn’t waste too much time on the game, focus on the other better ones
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:06 PM Yesterday
:-)FFF; border:0; border-radius:3px; box-shadow:0 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.5),0 1px 10px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.15); margin: 1px; max-width:540px; min-width:326px; padding:0; width:99.375%; width:-webkit-calc(100% - 2px); width:calc(100% - 2px);">
:-)FFFFFF; line-height:0; padding:0 0; text-align:center; text-decoration:none; width:100%;" target="_blank">
:-)3897f0; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:550; line-height:18px;">View this post on Instagram

:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; line-height:17px; margin-bottom:0; margin-top:8px; overflow:hidden; padding:8px 0 7px; text-align:center; text-overflow:ellipsis; white-space:nowrap;">:-)c9c8cd; font-family:Arial,sans-serif; font-size:14px; font-style:normal; font-weight:normal; line-height:17px; text-decoration:none;" target="_blank">A post shared by Chiefs Capital (@chiefscapital)

[Reply]
Fishels 12:00 AM Today
Chiefs get another home game in Vegas! So cool.
[Reply]
Monticore 03:41 AM Today
Originally Posted by scho63:
I was just looking into flying into Vegas Sunday for the game and meet up with my buddy from the Raiders. I wanted decent seats but holy cow the prices for even the shittiest of seats is crazy. First class RT on American from Phoenix is cheaper than the single seat I am looking at.

Gotta decide soon......
Tickets are kind of pricey was expecting them to drop after Vegas starting sucking but they haven’t, my seats in KC were 11 rows from the field last year but I’ll be in the 300s in Vegas for the same price , but it’s Vegas with a few more things to do .

If you do fly in can I you bye me a 100$ lunch ?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up