ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Amari Cooper traded to Bills
RunKC 12:11 PM Yesterday
Per Jordan Schultz
[Reply]
tk13 01:01 PM Yesterday
He does have a lot of drops and he's always been kind of a boom or bust guy, but I would be in the short term he cleans up some of that stuff now that he's not on a dumpster fire of a team. You could argue the Bills WR room was worse than ours so it's a legit move.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I tend to agree.

Some of these names are just silly. Yeah, Christian Kirk knows the system, but the out in his deal was this past offseason. Money doesn't work at all.

I'm holding out some hope for Dionte, he's the only difference maker available IMO.
Is Carolina moving him for a 4 or a 5? Or is he gonna sign a reasonable extension any other way I doubt it happens.
[Reply]
Woogieman 01:01 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Would rather keep my 3rd round pick tbh.
Agree...his numbers are underwhelming lately. So is his QB, but still.
[Reply]
TLO 01:02 PM Yesterday
Bills got Cooper.

Chiefs got Worthy.

Chiefs win.
[Reply]
Easy 6 01:02 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I tend to agree.

Some of these names are just silly. Yeah, Christian Kirk knows the system, but the out in his deal was this past offseason. Money doesn't work at all.

I'm holding out some hope for Dionte, he's the only difference maker available IMO.
Fair enough, I'm not super up on various contract situations around the league

But if he's out then at least bring MVS back in, sure he's mid but he still fills a certain role and always manages to nab a handful of highlight reel balls
[Reply]
kstater 01:02 PM Yesterday
So is this where most of the fan base flips out for no reason and we still roll to thr SB?

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:03 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kstater:
So is this where most of the fan base flips out for no reason and we still roll to thr SB?

250 posts and we get a scho thread telling everyone to give up on the season, LGG!
[Reply]
RunKC 01:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The unwillingness to part with those picks likely comes back to the fact that Bolton, Trey, Wharton etc are probably all not expected to be back.
That’s why trading Sneed was a good move. That pick we got back is pick 70. Perfect pick to get a good G or LB.
[Reply]
TLO 01:04 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by kstater:

Yes. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 01:05 PM Yesterday
Get Johnson in and overpay a bit to keep him. They're gonna need WR's next year as well.
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 01:06 PM Yesterday
Time to go get DeAndre Hopkins...
[Reply]
BWillie 01:09 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by O.city:
Get Johnson in and overpay a bit to keep him. They're gonna need WR's next year as well.
Yes.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That’s why trading Sneed was a good move. That pick we got back is pick 70. Perfect pick to get a good G or LB.
They may have to pull 4 starters out of their top 4 picks next year...
[Reply]
O.city 01:12 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They may have to pull 4 starters out of their top 4 picks next year...
Well....yeah. That's every year if they wanna stay like this.
[Reply]
TLO 01:12 PM Yesterday
If this post gets 100 likes we will trade for Tyreek Hill! LFG!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 18
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up