ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone Whining about the Chiefs Benefitting from PI
Pitt Gorilla 08:05 PM 09-15-2024
Should also acknowledge the play immediately preceding it in which our first down was taken off the board BY A PENALTY AGAINST KC.

FFS
[Reply]
mschiefs1984 11:52 PM Yesterday
They will never talk about the calls that go against the Chiefs. They will only talk about what fit the narrative that they want to put out.

But for all the crying that they will do it matters not. The Chiefs are 3-0 and no matter how much crying they do it will not change. I for one am starting to love the hate. Great teams are the ones that get the hate.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM Today
Falcons got 40 yards in penalties on the final drive and couldn't unfuck themselves. Fuck 'em.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:03 AM Today
Cousins literally threw a ball on a 3rd down that hit their center in the helmet. That's illegal touching or whatever and would have been 4th down out of field goal range so Chiefs would have gotten the ball back up 8.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 12:05 AM Today
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Cousins literally threw a ball on a 3rd down that hit their center in the helmet. That's illegal touching or whatever and would have been 4th down out of field goal range so Chiefs would have gotten the ball back up 8.
Exactly, and the one prior to that should have been called intentional grounding.
[Reply]
HemiEd 06:28 AM Today
Originally Posted by DRM08:
And I assume no comments on the first half, where Chris Jones got called for roughing the passer to bail out Atlanta on 3rd down — a pretty questionable call. That same play featured the Atlanta OL grabbing the facemask of Chris Jones. Later in the drive, Atlanta got away with holding on their deep ball play that led to a touchdown.
It's sad the officiating seems to be getting worse at the same time technology is reaching such high levels.

I am not a fan of AI, but this just might be the application for it if the goal is to get the calls right.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:44 AM Today
I mean, look, I was one of the loudest about how dumb the bengals whining was complaining about refs making the right call. This was not that. It was a bad call. He got there early and more importantly he never turned his head or tried to play the ball. Easy call. And although the falcons should have capitalized on the last drive when they were gifted penalties, the make up call is not nearly as impactful as the DPI that would have probably guaranteed a TD and given their defense a chance to defend a lead instead of desperately clawing back with a long offensive score.

I’ll gladly take the call. But without a doubt it was a bad call and it helped us a lot. That’s unlike last week where the refs made the right call and bengals fans are just being dumb. I won’t make excuses when we get a special whistle. It just makes us look less credible about this ref excuse others have if we aren’t honest about it when it occurs
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:45 AM Today
Chiefs get all the calls.

But, how about the theory---the refs had to prove they dont favor the Chiefs by penalizing the Chiefs.

just saying
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:55 AM Today
Now even some of the big name accounts — Albert Breer to name one — are feeding into this nonsense.

Where is the outrage over the calls made against KC that extended drives and didn’t even occur? There were at least a few.

People are really going crazy over how KC is breaking the league.
[Reply]
nychief 07:10 AM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Falcons got 40 yards in penalties on the final drive and couldn't un**** themselves. **** 'em.
This.
[Reply]
In58men 07:21 AM Today
I like how everyone thinks if they would have thrown the flag, it’s an automatic win for ATL lol.

It would have been 1st down on the 5. Bijan averaged 1.9 YPC last night, Spags would have dialed it up.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:24 AM Today
This is exactly how Pats fans felt. And how we treated them.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up