ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Davante Adams on the Trade Block
SHOWTIME 10:48 AM 10-01-2024
My best guess he'll end up in Washington

����������������: The #Raiders have begun reaching out to teams to gauge interest in star WR Davante Adams, per @VinnyBonsignore pic.twitter.com/WLAVIX38vz

— JPAFootball (@jasrifootball) October 1, 2024

[Reply]
redfan 01:09 PM Yesterday
Abolish the salary cap!
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 01:49 PM Yesterday
ESPN says he's interested in the Jets or Saints, and the Raiders want a 2nd + additional comp for him. Sounds like he wants to play with one of his former QBs, best of luck to him.
[Reply]
ThrobProng 01:57 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Rice is probably going to get suspended for the start of next season.
4 games most likely, which doesn't justify bringing in expensive and aging Raider trash.
[Reply]
In58men 01:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
ESPN says he's interested in the Jets or Saints, and the Raiders want a 2nd + additional comp for him. Sounds like he wants to play with one of his former QBs, best of luck to him.
Lol where the fuck you’ve been?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:08 PM Yesterday
Anyone who watched Receiver show on Netflix knew this was going to come.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:10 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Going from the Raiders to another dumpster fire with the Jets.

Good luck with that.
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 06:36 PM Yesterday
If the Raiders traded Adams to KC Al Davis’ ghost would come back from the great beyond and strangle his kid in his sleep.
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 07:23 PM Yesterday
I wonder if the raiders are waiting for Wilson’s comments to keep coming and piss off Rogers so much that he tells the Jets to trade Wilson to the raiders strait up for Adams?. That would be absolutely the best outcome for the Raiders. And Rogers always get what he wants.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:13 AM Today
Rickey came back from the dead to post that it’s either the Saints or the Jets, and then deactivated his account again
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:19 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Rickey came back from the dead to post that it’s either the Saints or the Jets, and then deactivated his account again
Yeah I heard the Jets are in but I hope it is the Saints.
[Reply]
In58men 06:55 AM Today
They’re waiting on Rices’ knee diagnosis. It’s pretty obvious at this point.

No Davante Adams trade is expected until at least next week at the earliest, per @RapSheethttps://t.co/DMnFYM2WVx pic.twitter.com/7wLyz3OfmU

— Around The NFL (@AroundTheNFL) October 3, 2024

[Reply]
In58men 07:28 AM Today

Teams like Buffalo and Kansas City are all monitoring the situation and are more likely to get involved if the Raiders are willing to take on some of the money, per sources. https://t.co/drUUafrtXo

— Dianna Russini (@DMRussini) October 3, 2024

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
They’re waiting on Rices’ knee diagnosis. It’s pretty obvious at this point.

yeah the timing of this is all way too convenient. if rice is out long term adams will be a chief
[Reply]
TEX 07:35 AM Today
Originally Posted by In58men:
I'd go after Cooper. Seems much easier and he's younger.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:15 AM Today
Raiders and Bengals trouble makers are hateable. KC Chiefs letdowns are loveable scamps
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up