MAG 08:52 PM Yesterday
white on white is sexy
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 08:52 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
**** NO

WHITE ON WHITE IS AIDS

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ****
This. Just awful. So outdated. Reminds me of Herm Edwards.

Not even remotely cool or classy. Screams lame.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:53 PM Yesterday
#1(57) of 3 was beautiful white on white
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:37 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Two of the greatest Chiefs games ever!

We were wearing white on white for the Rams game in 2018.

We lost that one, but it was one of the most entertaining games in NFL history if you don’t care about the winner/loser.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 11:20 PM Yesterday
White on white is a great look. Montana leading the team out of the huddle with grass stains all over his pants, Marcus Allen in the backfield with even more grass stains, that's what I think of. Keith Cash blasting Buddy Ryan in the face after a TD.

Except the red socks kinda ruin it.
[Reply]
Katie 11:36 PM Yesterday
Our offense needs to start getting it together. Jets looked bad in week one and have improved the last two weeks. Patrick has looked bad two games in a row. Offense needs to get into a rhythm, Pop being out changes things a bit, but our passing game needs to show improvement right now.

We’ve started out poorly before, so I’m confident they will find a way.
[Reply]
In58men 11:36 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Two of the greatest Chiefs games ever!

I was at both
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:01 AM Today

[Reply]
Bearcat 07:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by Katie:
Our offense needs to start getting it together. Jets looked bad in week one and have improved the last two weeks. Patrick has looked bad two games in a row. Offense needs to get into a rhythm, Pop being out changes things a bit, but our passing game needs to show improvement right now.

We’ve started out poorly before, so I’m confident they will find a way.
Meh, the Jets played a SB contender week 1 and their schedule has vastly improved since. They'll play the Bills soon enough and will have another real test.

The Chiefs have played two teams that were contenders last season and two of their biggest rivals (at least in the Ravens' eyes)... those games will always be tough. Also thought Mahomes was fine against the Ravens and they moved the ball really well on a pretty decent defense.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up