ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 27
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Hopkins to Chiefs
Pooch 04:50 AM Today
Let’s go

It’s happening: Titans and Chiefs are working to finalize a trade that would send WR DeAndre Hopkins to Kansas City, league sources tell ESPN. pic.twitter.com/aEeKEgI2D8

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 23, 2024

Sources: #Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is being traded to the #Chiefs in exchange for a 5th rounder that can get to a fourth rounder. Deal is being finalized.

A key veteran who could be the final piece, Hopkins name has been hot in the trade market. Now, he lands with the champs. pic.twitter.com/GRvRbUwux6

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
Dartgod 06:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by Pooch:
Been on this site for years and I never get to post breaking news first. Best the other guy by a minute
Sorry, I merged the threads but kept the other one since it had the tweet embedded. They were posted at the same time, so I just used the one that had more info in the OP.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:27 AM Today
TWO
YEARS
LAY-TAHHH

Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:

[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Hopkins
Worthy
Juju
Watson
Hardman

Five WRs that are playable. I’d say getting another truly depends on their confidence in if Brown is coming back.
Between the Raiders this week and the depleted Bucs next week, no major rush to get Hopkins into the lineup either.

Both should be winnable without him.

He should be up to speed and well rested by the time we play Denver and Buffalo.
[Reply]
wazu 06:27 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Sorry, but I merged the threads but kept the other one since it had the tweet embedded. They were posted at the same time, so I just used the one that had more info in the OP.
Good call. Be better, Pooch!
[Reply]
In58men 06:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
I’m not sure what he’s got left at this point, but hard to hate on the price tag.
See post #99 if you need some reassurance my guy.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 06:29 AM Today
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Sorry, but I merged the threads but kept the other one since it had the tweet embedded. They were posted at the same time, so I just used the one that had more info in the OP.
Except in killing mine you killed the embedded tweets in the OP.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 06:30 AM Today
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Between the Raiders this week and the depleted Bucs next week, no major rush to get Hopkins into the lineup either.

Both should be winnable without him.

He should be up to speed and well rested by the time we play Denver and Buffalo.
I do think he will dress Sunday though, if for no other reason than we just don’t have JuJu available.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:30 AM Today
Nice! Now go get one more WR and we are golden.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:31 AM Today
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Except in killing mine you killed the embedded tweets in the OP.
Note: Siberian khatru died on the way back to his home planet
[Reply]
SHOWTIME 06:35 AM Today
I do think he will dress Sunday though, if for no other reason than we just don’t have JuJu available.
He needs to get reps with Mahomes...
[Reply]
wazu 06:35 AM Today

Some injury information regarding the new Chiefs DeAndre Hopkins’ knee injury from preseason ⬇️ https://t.co/j9FgFEu4qS

— Jesse Morse, MD (@DrJesseMorse) October 23, 2024

[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 06:35 AM Today
Has better hands then Amari Cooper.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 06:36 AM Today
I’m sure thinking they’ll have a few pkgs in for him.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:37 AM Today

[Reply]
notorious 06:38 AM Today
He’s got a torn MCL?

Fuck
[Reply]
Page 8 of 27
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up