ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Carolina really traded it all for this
RunKC 10:00 PM 05-21-2023
I can’t believe how tiny this guy is. At least Russell Wilson had a thick body frame. Bryce is short and lanky.

this just can’t work. I’m sorry pic.twitter.com/8RAezziWv0

— justice for kevin love (@LakeEffectBro) May 20, 2023

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:21 PM 09-08-2024
My God.

He's so bad. So very, very bad.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:27 PM 09-08-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
My God.

.. and to pass on Stroud to boot...and somehow Bo Nix looked worse than Young.
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 05:50 PM 09-08-2024
What a circus.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:06 AM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
My God.

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
.. and to pass on Stroud to boot...and somehow Bo Nix looked worse than Young.
What a time we're in.

Intergalactically bad decisions. WAAAAAY fucking worse than trading for and paying Matt Cassel. Just incredible.

Miraculously, I think Deshawn Watson is by far the worst decision. I heard on a podcast - haven't double checked it, but if they shitcan his ass after this year the dead money will be $197M (!).

:-)

Absolutely remarkable.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 07:54 AM 09-09-2024
Told my Browns fan friend that they need to start looking to draft a QB and have Watson as an extremely expensive backup.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:40 AM 09-09-2024
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Told my Browns fan friend that they need to start looking to draft a QB and have Watson as an extremely expensive backup.
It's their only way out long-term.

They can't pay real money for a replacement because of how expensive Watson is. But they can't just waste Garrett's prime with Watson losing games for them.

Yeah, they need to tank and draft a QB this off-season. They'll still be stuck with Watson on the roster for 2 more seasons (and of course, the dead money off the void years at the back of it) but if the rookie QB doesn't cost them much, they can get away with it.

Not terribly dissimilar from the Cousins/Penix thing in Atlanta. It can be done. And the new QB could at least set them up for life after Watson.

If they bottom out this year, they have to be looking at QB in the draft.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:44 AM 09-09-2024
Most of the people I work with are located in Raleigh. Yeah it’s not a good Mondy for them.

They basically passed on CJ Stroud and gave the pick away for Caleb Williams. Yikes
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 10:07 AM 09-09-2024
Tepper needs to yell at more bar employees.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 04:18 PM Yesterday
AAAAND they've benched Young for Dalton.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:59 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Most of the people I work with are located in Raleigh. Yeah it’s not a good Mondy for them.

They basically passed on CJ Stroud and gave the pick away for Caleb Williams. Yikes
Williams may well be as bad. He's shown absolutely nothing despite being drafted to one of the best situations all time for a QB drafted #1.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:56 AM Today
It's going to be annoying to look back on at some point, when Houston gets by KC because Stroud is special.

But right now, it's just hilarious.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:01 AM Today
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
It's going to be annoying to look back on at some point, when Houston gets by KC because Stroud is special.

But right now, it's just hilarious.
Yeah, that's the biggest frustration of the whole thing.

The NFC is just completely bereft of young QB talent and the one damn time they have a clear path to taking a really good one they take...Bryce friggen Young.
[Reply]
Shoes 08:47 AM Today
The mini jump passes to throw the check down tells you everything you need to know- depressing to watch.

full highlight reel of bryce young's jumping checkdowns pic.twitter.com/VnBBk8vjxg

— Austin Gayle (@austingayle_) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
Buehler445 09:32 AM Today
Originally Posted by Shoes:
The mini jump passes to throw the check down tells you everything you need to know- depressing to watch.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus.

Thats really fucking bad.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:38 AM Today
I just do not understand how they thought this guy was gonna work out.

I get Ryan Leaf. I get JaMarcus Russell. I can squint and see immense talent in either of those guys.

In an absolutely PERFECT world, Bryce Young ends up average for 12 games/season in between injuries. For about 6-7 years. And you end up eating a massive chunk of dead money at the back of his contract when that 2nd deal blows up in your face when he's fully and finally broken by trying to play NFL football in a high schooler's body.

There was just never a chance this went well. Ever.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up