ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Jets fire Saleh
Dante84 08:10 AM Today

ESPN sources: Jets fired HC Robert Saleh.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) October 8, 2024

[Reply]
Frazod 12:20 PM Today
Originally Posted by SHOWTIME:
We should have known as soon as Rodgers shoved him a few weeks ago...

I loved Annie Agar's little quip on this: "Robert said he wanted the team to treat him like family, Aaron thought he meant his own." :-)
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 12:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
lol i bet it comes out that Saleh wasn't fired because he sucks but because Rodgers just didn't like the guy
Why not both??
[Reply]
Cheater5 12:32 PM Today
As I understand - total bad blood between Belichick and Jets. Patriots players said he would never say 'Jets', Just 'that team'. Horrible break up last time he almost coached Jets. And he recently jammed the Jets on the Pat McAfee show saying thd only team that didn't like Sam Darnold were the Jets.

Really think he's waiting on the Philly HC job to open up.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:41 PM Today
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
As I understand - total bad blood between Belichick and Jets. Patriots players said he would never say 'Jets', Just 'that team'. Horrible break up last time he almost coached Jets. And he recently jammed the Jets on the Pat McAfee show saying thd only team that didn't like Sam Darnold were the Jets.

Really think he's waiting on the Philly HC job to open up.
He should be angling for Miami, Buffalo, or Cincy. Miami has the warm weather for an old guy. Buffalo & Cincy have very good QB’s.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:45 PM Today

Rodgers is going to show up on Mcafee and play dumb about Saleh before casually mentioning that Jews control hurricanes

— moonman (@JWMoons) October 8, 2024

[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 12:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:51 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Saleh never had a shot.

Gave him Zach Wilson and a really old Aaron Rodgers
Better yet, they forced him to fire Mike lafleur who ended up going to the rams to protect Zach Wilson who isn’t any good. And keep Hackett to protect rodgers even though Hackett isn’t any good. Things probably would have been just fine if they just waited lafleur out and let him eventually coach rodgers.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:51 PM Today

Since 2018, Aaron Rodgers has as many in-season coach firings as he does playoff wins.

— Peter Bukowski (@Peter_Bukowski) October 8, 2024

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 01:14 PM Today
Can he WR?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:16 PM Today
:-) Woody Johnson is having a doozy of a press conference.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:16 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
:-) Woody Johnson is having a doozy of a press conference.
Cliff notes?
[Reply]
Frazod 01:19 PM Today
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
McAfee is generally awesome, except for his endless ballwashing of Rodgers. Well, that and the whole Colts thing.
[Reply]
Bump 01:31 PM Today
he didn't seem like a very good HC, team looks stacked on paper
[Reply]
Frazod 01:54 PM Today
On the surface, he just seems like another excellent coordinator who was overpromoted to a job he was ultimately unqualified for. However, he was also saddled with an absolute dogshit QB, and then a washed up, aging douchebag QB, and those things were on ownership, not him. Similarly, I never held Nagy's failure in Chicago against him. He wasn't the one making horrific personnel decisions and throwing away high draft picks like a drunk stuffing dollar bills into a stripper's g-string.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Saleh never had a shot.

Gave him Zach Wilson and a really old Aaron Rodgers

Zach Wilson will probably get another shot like Darnold.

It's possible that he just sucks but it is worth noting the Jets OC's have been garbage.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up