ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Nzoner's Game Room>TNF Seahawks VS Niners LFG!
Joe Seahawk 05:10 PM Yesterday
Lots of injuries on both sides, Seahawks 3rd game in 11 days
[Reply]
DRM08 09:16 PM Yesterday
Embarrassing stuff for the Seahawks. Lol
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:16 PM Yesterday
LMFAO
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:17 PM Yesterday
The Seahawks didn't need that.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:18 PM Yesterday
Seahawks are gonna need some pepto bismal for their tummies.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 09:18 PM Yesterday
OK that's it
[Reply]
Womble 09:18 PM Yesterday
His wife is a 10.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:19 PM Yesterday
Disgrace to the game
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:19 PM Yesterday
Who are the chicks in the stands?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:19 PM Yesterday
Excited to see our run defense against the 49ers
[Reply]
Fishels 09:21 PM Yesterday
Trade DK to the chiefs
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:24 PM Yesterday
They're at home. Wth
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:25 PM Yesterday
Nice to see ya Joe!
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 10:00 PM Yesterday
Our game with San Francisco should really be a good one. Both teams have essentially had a bye week to prepare.

I know we have had their number in the Super Bowl, but it has been close especially last time.

After what we did in the Saints game, I’m not sure it’s absolutely essential, but I do hope we add another WR before we play them.

I remember last year before the Super Bowl many of the posters here thought we would win no problem because they totally disrespected Purdy. I don’t think he’s as good as Mahomes for sure. But I think he is a really good quarterback and exactly what’s needed for what they have.

After the bye week rest hopefully Hunt and juju will be able to play the same fantastic game as against the Saints. And hopefully Mahomes confidence in worthy will continue to improve so he can just throw him that deep ball like he used to do with hilll. after the break, I expect Kelsey should be able to have another great game too. All of that should be enough for us to win.

My biggest worry will be with Bosa. I can’t remember how Taylor did against him last year In the Super Bowl. and I think he generally sticks to the left side so it should be just Taylor that he matches up against.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:30 AM Today
I'm pretty sure Shanahan is clinically insane. Just run the hot hand into the ground until they're too hurt to play. Now Mason is being evaluated for an AC Joint Sprain.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 8
« First < 45678
Up