ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Why haven't we cut Skyy Moore?
Womble 03:11 PM 09-29-2024
He fucking sucks.

I just don't understand it.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:34 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Is remigio really worse than Skyy?

He must be. Which is pretty scary when you think about it.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:35 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I just...I can't believe this is actually true.
[Reply]
Bump 05:36 PM Yesterday
I think cutting Skyy and signing MVS back is a no brainer

They're just keeping him because they don't want to give up on a guy they spent a 2nd round pick on. But he can't even catch the ball, the 2 times Pat gave him a chance were both drops this season. What is he doing in the NFL?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:37 PM Yesterday
A previously cut Mecole Hardman was teaching him on the sideline in year three
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:38 PM Yesterday
I don’t think it is. I think it has a lot more to do with loyalty to skyy, draft position, and skyy knowing how to run the system as an active blocker (despite the awful block today). As much as I love Reid it’s kind of all his blind spots in one player.

I’ve said before if remigio doesn’t catch a single pass he’s still a huge upgrade as a returner. But it’s just really hard to imagine the guy can be worse than a guy who not only contributes nothing, he’s making costly mistakes on almost every single ball that comes his way
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bump:
I think cutting Skyy and signing MVS back is a no brainer

They're just keeping him because they don't want to give up on a guy they spent a 2nd round pick on. But he can't even catch the ball, the 2 times Pat gave him a chance were both drops this season. What is he doing in the NFL?
MVS in New Orleans about to sign with the Saints.
[Reply]
threebag 05:40 PM Yesterday
Addition by subtraction. We could roll with a 51 man roster and be better without CEH and Skyy
[Reply]
BWillie 05:40 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don’t think it is. I think it has a lot more to do with loyalty to skyy, draft position, and skyy knowing how to run the system as an active blocker (despite the awful block today). As much as I love Reid it’s kind of all his blind spots in one player.

I’ve said before if remigio doesn’t catch a single pass he’s still a huge upgrade as a returner. But it’s just really hard to imagine the guy can be worse than a guy who not only contributes nothing, he’s making costly mistakes on almost every single ball that comes his way
Veach isn't stupid. This is it for Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:40 PM Yesterday
Every coaching staff in the history of the NFL is guilty of occasionally keeping a higher upside player below another guy on the depth chart.

Not saying Remigio is Jerry Rice. Hell, I'm not even saying he's Anne Rice. But he surely is not worse than Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
TLO 05:44 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
If he doesn't sign with the Saints, bring him in.

Then make a trade for another WR.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 05:44 PM Yesterday
Chiefs defense had more receptions in this game than Skyy Moore has this entire season.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:45 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Chiefs defense had more receptions in this game than Skyy Moore has this entire season.
By alot
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:47 PM Yesterday
He just simply could NOT afford to drop that pass, its hopefully the one that finally sends Veach over the edge
[Reply]
Womble 05:47 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Our 2nd year left tackle has as many career regular season TDs as Skyy Moore.
[Reply]
Bump 05:48 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
ah damn, something must have happened if the Chiefs weren't even interested in bringing him back. Maybe MVS had some things to say as he was getting cut or something
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up