ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Nick Bolton
RunKC 09:11 PM 09-05-2024
I haven’t seen a LB play this bad for the Chiefs since…idk. Not even Anthony Hitches was this bad.

Slow, missing tackles, worthless in coverage.

Please Veach do NOT pay this guy
[Reply]
Mecca 01:37 PM 09-06-2024
While he did have a bad game, the KCSN guys pointed out something that makes sense. He didn't do much work in the preseason because he had an injury, he just looked like he was completely out of football shape. On top of that you get the Ravens which is going to make that worse as you are constantly having to chase Lamar around as a LB.

He should get better as he gets into football shape.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:46 PM 09-06-2024
Anthony Hitchens lumbering in coverage was still worse.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:48 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
While he did have a bad game, the KCSN guys pointed out something that makes sense. He didn't do much work in the preseason because he had an injury, he just looked like he was completely out of football shape. On top of that you get the Ravens which is going to make that worse as you are constantly having to chase Lamar around as a LB.

No way Bolton or Reid are in game shape. Hell, Watson was coming back from and injury to start camp and looked gassed in the preseason, so he probably wasn't either. Chris Jones was clearly gassed as well.
[Reply]
KCJake 02:09 PM 09-06-2024
First game of the year guys. We gutted out a tough win. Be happy :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 02:10 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by KCJake:
First game of the year guys. We gutted out a tough win. Be happy :-)
Score was closer than the game, that game could have easily finished 42-17
[Reply]
O.city 03:05 PM 09-06-2024
Yeah really should have been a 42 pointer for the offense which is nice
[Reply]
RunKC 03:13 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:

Then put him on a pitch count. If he’s hurt then he shouldn’t be playing that much, especially on 3rd down.

This also doesn’t explain his mental issues with where to be post snap.

Dude was horrific last night.
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:17 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Anthony Hitchens lumbering in coverage was still worse.
And the historians will point us toward the Kawika Mitchell years to keep things in perspective.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:24 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by Womble:
Despite being warm dog shit last night it really shouldn't be lost on y'all that he made the biggest play of the night by making contact with Lively to put his toe out of bounds. I know he's one of the main reasons why they were still in the game at that point but he did eventually make amends.
I'm not gonna give him much credit for that because it was an accident.

IF he were trying to knock Likely OOB, I'd give it to you. Because that's legal now. Had he just gone through Likely's body and driven him out of the back of the end zone, I'd give him credit for a hell of a play.

He didn't do that. He went for the ball instead. The contact he made was light and on accident. It was probably incidental to the play and made no real impact (Likely's right foot appears to have come straight down from the catch point).

No, to whatever extent he did impact that play, it was fortuitous at best. He wasn't trying to drive Likely out of the play like he should've been doing. He was foolishly trying to play the ball.

Even if you want to give him credit for 'making a key play' - he did it in the process of making yet ANOTHER mistake.

He was awful last night. Full stop.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 04:31 PM 09-06-2024
The Ravens are a good team, probably better than good, one of the top teams in the entire NFL. They picked on a player, that's what good teams do. Find a weak link and exploit it.

It would be nice to have the top players at each position however that's not how it works in football (unlike baseball).

The offense left a lot of points on the board and the Ravens made some plays.

On to the Bungles!
[Reply]
Delano 04:57 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Then put him on a pitch count. If he’s hurt then he shouldn’t be playing that much, especially on 3rd down.

This also doesn’t explain his mental issues with where to be post snap.

Dude was horrific last night.
Not sure what mental issues you’re referring to. This was preseason game 4 and they treated Bolton like they did Watson in preseason week 3. Gas the shit out of him and the conditioning curve gets a little steeper.
[Reply]
kccrow 04:59 PM 09-06-2024
He's always been a liability in coverage. It's him missing tackles that stood out. If you pay a LB, you pay an elite coverage LB, else you churn them.
[Reply]
Urc Burry 05:03 PM 09-06-2024
If the Saints are already out of the playoff race by the trade deadline I’m offering them a future 7th to get Willie back. I already miss him
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:06 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Clayster, take us the rest of the way until you can't carry us anymore.
I will follow Drue Tranquill into hell.

I can't stop watching this clip, in which Drue Tranquill (#23) tackles Derrick Henry by hitting Isaiah Likely (#80) so hard that Likely flew into Henry and knocked him down. ☠️⚰️🪦 pic.twitter.com/AGLYracFjQ

— Patrick Allen (@RPatrickAllen) September 7, 2024

[Reply]
Womble 11:15 PM 09-06-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I will follow Drue Tranquill into hell.

But there's pitbulls in hell Clay. Many of them.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 11
« First < 45678 91011 >
Up