ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 79 of 298
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129179 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official EMAW Repository thread***
Saulbadguy 11:54 AM 11-15-2009
I know there are enough of us to participate in this thread, even when our seasons inevitably go to shit.

KSU vs Western Illinois today, tip-off at 3:00 pm.

One thing I noticed near the end of the game on Friday night - we had 5 true freshman on the court, and still played sound basketball. None of them were scrub walk-ons either. While I don't think we will make a serious run at anything this year, the foundation is being laid for a solid program in the future.
[Reply]
kstater 09:50 AM 01-24-2010
So are we knocked down enough pegs?
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:45 AM 01-24-2010
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
You didn't watch Gameday did you? They made fun of you for NOT storming the court
Umm... Yes I did watch Gameday. Hubie was mocking the entire storm the court flow chart. I knew the joke from Hubie would be lost on the simple minded rube from Tulsa.
[Reply]
Skip Towne 10:54 AM 01-24-2010
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish:
Umm... Yes I did watch Gameday. Hubie was mocking the entire storm the court flow chart. I knew the joke from Hubie would be lost on the simple minded rube from Tulsa.
Did you catch the part about how you guys won't get another chance till you're in your 50's? Not really about any flow chart. They were making fun of YOU. EMAW, EMAW. Sounds just like a jackass.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 10:59 AM 01-24-2010
Did you catch the part about how you guys won't get another chance till you're in your 50's? Not really about any flow chart. They were making fun of YOU. EMAW, EMAW. Sounds just like a jackass.
Yea, it was a great line by Hubie. I laughed like crazy. Hubie was making fun of the entire storm the retards like YOU. The people who seem to think there is a flow chart for stoeming the court.

Again leave it to a rube from Tulsa to miss even the simplest joke.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 11:03 AM 01-24-2010
Yea, it was a great line by Hubie. I laughed like crazy. Hubie was making fun of the entire storm the retards like YOU. The people who seem to think there is a flow chart for stoeming the court.

We can only hope the third time is a charm for Skip
[Reply]
Skip Towne 11:05 AM 01-24-2010

EMAW EMAW
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:11 AM 01-24-2010
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
We can only hope the third time is a charm for Skip's house fires...
This board is all the poor silly old sap has. It's why he clings to rep and acts like a schoolgirl when he gets ripped for being an idiot.
[Reply]
kstater 11:13 AM 01-24-2010
EMAW EMAW
EMAW is used more as a signature rather than the stand alone statement that you used it as.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 11:14 AM 01-24-2010
Originally Posted by kstater:
EMAW is used more as a signature rather than the stand alone statement that you used it as.
He's from Tulsa.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 09:56 PM 01-25-2010
Thought I'd bump this to give Skip time to find the channel.

Originally Posted by :
Television: FOX Sports Kansas City /ESPN Full Court

[Reply]
Skip Towne 07:10 AM 01-26-2010
Originally Posted by kstater:
OK. You have to explain this high school stuff to me. It's been a long time since I played high school games.
[Reply]
hawkchief 07:18 AM 01-26-2010
I thought the EMAW's had all run away to hide behind grandpa Bill's bib-overalls after their last couple of spankings.
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:14 AM 01-26-2010
Originally Posted by hawkchief:
I thought the EMAW's had all run away to hide behind grandpa Bill's bib-overalls after their last couple of spankings.
I thought you were stalking elevators in Larryville hoping to get a glimpse of Sherron's manhood.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 01:03 PM 01-26-2010
OK. You have to explain this high school stuff to me. It's been a long time since I played high school games.
Yes. You're more like a nursery school kid.

Originally Posted by Maude Towne:
My friends and I already beat you down.[with rep] The next step is to throw you clear out of here. It WILL happen
:-)
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 01:36 PM 01-26-2010
New (awesome) KSU fan forum. All the cool kids are going there. Enjoy.

http://www.goemaw.com/
[Reply]
Page 79 of 298
« First < 29697576777879 8081828389129179 > Last »
Up