Joe Kapp
Fran Tarkenton
Craig Morton
Vince Ferragamo
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:07 PM 07-15-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
They'll win the next 2.

Have you had your turn getting your dick sucked by that new Ravens fan yet?
...dude...:-)
[Reply]
Frazod 10:49 PM 07-15-2023
They'll win the next 2.

The new Ravens fan can answer "yes" if the question "has your team ever won a Super Bowl?" is asked. Of course, who among us can't? Oh wait.....
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:04 PM 07-15-2023
AFC North **** talk is unique in how much hate is shared between every team in the division. I welcome this type of discussion on our Chiefs forum. Our AFC West rival fans just haven't had a lot of piss to spare in that regard as of late.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:05 PM 07-15-2023
They'll win the next 2.

Reality: you had your chance to win two in a row while the Chiefs were “down.” Came up empty. Now the window is closed. Better luck next window!
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:10 PM 07-15-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
AFC North **** talk is unique in how much hate is shared between every team in the division. I welcome this type of discussion on our Chiefs forum. Our AFC West rival fans just haven't had a lot of piss to spare in that regard as of late.
If the AFC North were a person, it would be a goddamn Habsburg.

Inbred dipshits.
[Reply]
Stryker 11:14 PM 07-15-2023
Um, how did that turn out for you? Wait, you beat the Chiefs and then LOST to the Rams and Stafford? Your team is a fucking joke! :-):-):-)

YOUR TEAM HAS NEVER WON A SUPER BOWL! You can thank the 49ers and the FUCKING Rams! Oh yes, they RAMED it up your ass via a VICTORY!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:34 AM 07-16-2023
They'll win the next 2.

I do wonder when you will realize that this isn’t happening.

Will it be after Myles Garrett and Z’Darius Smith abuse your team’s “major upgrades” at T?

Or will it be when you realize that your offense has changed to include fewer seven step drops and more chips to help the LT because Brown can’t hold up against outside speed rushes?

Or will it be when you see how much money your superstars cost when they get off their rookie contracts?

You had your shot, Bud. You missed it.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 05:47 AM 07-16-2023
Things that exist since Cinci won the Superbowl.

Fire, Wheel, Cotton Gin, Lightbulb, Computer
[Reply]
FlaChief58 06:30 AM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Things that exist since Cinci won the Superbowl.

Fire, Wheel, Cotton Gin, Lightbulb, Computer
Also the universe
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:04 AM 07-16-2023
Bengals fans are in for a rude awakening. They think that Burrow takes a lot of sacks simply because the OL has been poor, but his pressure to sack ratio is one of the worst in the league. 2nd worst in 2021. And his new LT is among the worst in the league in snaps per pressure.
[Reply]
notorious 07:17 AM 07-16-2023
Yeah, when they discover Brown sucks ass at blocking speed rushers it’s going to be glorious.

Burrow better turn into Lamar Jackson or he might die.
[Reply]
TEX 08:11 AM 07-16-2023
Never seen players on a team, and their fans, talk so much shit, when having won
N-O-T-H-I-N-G! :-)
[Reply]
rfaulk34 09:24 AM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Yeah. It was really ugly between the Bengals and Steelers during the Dalton era, way beyond just shit talk. I like the Chiefs v Bengals rivalry right now because while there is a lot of talk, the teams keep it clean on the field.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 09:38 AM 07-16-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
Yeah, when they discover Brown sucks ass at blocking speed rushers it’s going to be glorious.

Burrow better turn into Lamar Jackson or he might die.

The real kicker is they think Mahomes career success is due to his offensive line. Constantly see things like “if Burrow had his line…” so when they realize his LT was average at best will they revisit and say wow Mahomes was just that good? Doubt it.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 272
« First < 26667273747576 7778798086126176 > Last »
Up