ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 78
« First < 25657172737475 767778 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old
TripleThreat 02:38 PM 10-08-2022

Originally Posted by :
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article:
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
[Reply]
Hog Rider 10:42 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I don't care, dipshit. I'm going to do what I have to do to defend my family.
They are just trolling you 'cause they don't like you.
Let it go.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 10:47 AM 06-17-2024
I don't care, dipshit. I'm going to do what I have to do to defend my family.
So noble. So brave. So strong.

Woman Running GIFfrom Woman GIFs

[Reply]
raybec 4 11:08 AM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by ToxSocks:
Yeah dogs don't typically respond well to nervous, wimpy beta energy. It makes them nervous, like something's ****ing wrong with you.

Either way, still a hilarious mental picture. 40-something year old wimpy soy boy booking it across the park, titties flapping around...cargo shorts and flip flops and that dorky run of yours...jumping into your car, locking the door and speeding off.

You musta looked so wimpy that another grown ass man had to come check on you :-) :-) :-)

And then you locked the door and sped off. Probably had some desperate, crazed look in your eye too. BWAHAHA oh man. Too funny.

Dude was probably like, "Are you ok, ma'am? Im so sorry". And you were all, "No! Leave me the **** alone im horrified im calling animal control!".

Too funny.

[Reply]
BEAVER 01:29 PM 06-17-2024
This thread never disappoints.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:30 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
I’m sure it’d disappoint Clay’s father
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:32 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by BEAVER:
This is not a motherfucking game. This is life or death.

😳🤯 This man saved a girl from a pitbull attack using a chokeholdpic.twitter.com/S3GaToOtkE

— UberFacts (@UberFacts) October 31, 2022

[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:05 PM 06-17-2024
This is not a motherfucking game. This is life or death.

See Clay, THAT'S how you defend your family.

But instead....Clay: "But im the girl in this scenario!"
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:06 PM 06-17-2024
Choke holds are nice, bullets are better.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:07 PM 06-17-2024
Choke holds are nice, bullets are better.
Then why didnt you shoot the dog that was "charging" at you?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:16 PM 06-17-2024
Then why didnt you shoot the dog that was "charging" at you?
You'll have to be more specific. Which pitbull attack are you referring to?
[Reply]
ToxSocks 02:21 PM 06-17-2024
You'll have to be more specific. Which pitbull attack are you referring to?
It wasn't a pitbull, it was just a dog. The one you just came in here to cry about.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:23 PM 06-17-2024
It wasn't a pitbull, it was just a dog. The one you just came in here to cry about.
I think not. I know part pit when I see one. In many cases, these dogs are even more dangerous than full pits.

However, we were never charged. But I could see the dog coming towards us. I wasn't sticking around to find out what happened next with a half pit beast off the leash.

I don't carry when I go to the park, because I've never had an issue there before. If I ever go back, which is doubtful, I'll be ready to defend my family.
[Reply]
Katipan 02:24 PM 06-17-2024
😂😂🤣
[Reply]
New World Order 02:27 PM 06-17-2024
See Clay, THAT'S how you defend your family.

But instead....Clay: "But im the girl in this scenario!"
There the dog goes, off to bite somebody else
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:35 PM 06-17-2024
Originally Posted by New World Order:
There the dog goes, off to bite somebody else
These kinds of dogs are serial killers. They can't help themselves.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 78
« First < 25657172737475 767778 >
Up