« First < 24647071727374 75767778 > Last »
In Memoriam>I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]
HayWire 04:16 PM 09-17-2022
Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Originally Posted by :
In Loving Memory
Michael B
(name removed just to keep this thread from being the first result when someone Googles his name, but you can find it at the link)
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael B, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:24 AM 08-04-2024
Pretty amazing to watch his journey and the courage it took to fight as long as he did. RIP Haywire. You will be missed.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 09:27 AM 08-04-2024
He taught us a lot about how to handle a bad situation with ultimate grace. RIP
[Reply]
Mosbonian 09:42 AM 08-04-2024
RIP Haywire.....
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:43 AM 08-04-2024
Haywire showed us an unbelievable grit and attitude to fight against the dying of the light. A damn good example of how to go out. You showed us how battling cancer is done.

Godspeed to you. RIP
[Reply]
Coogs 09:44 AM 08-04-2024
RIP man! You have earned it!
[Reply]
wazu 09:58 AM 08-04-2024
Damn. This place is going to miss him. Goodbye, Haywire! Way to fight, way to live. I believe he is being laid to rest wearing the only known Chiefsplanet tattoo. What a badass.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:23 AM 08-04-2024
Damn, what a guy. He will be missed, RIP Haywire.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:31 AM 08-04-2024
Haywire turned two weeks into two years. Fuck Cancer!
[Reply]
TEX 10:49 AM 08-04-2024
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Pretty amazing to watch his journey and the courage it took to fight as long as he did. RIP Haywire. You will be missed.
Yes. Truly epic.
May he RIP.
[Reply]
scho63 10:50 AM 08-04-2024
Mike and I spent a little time chatting by phone and his courage and selflessness on how he handled all this was amazing.

He worried much more about his family than himself and never bitched once during our communications.

I will miss him dearly

R.I.P. to a great poster. :-)
[Reply]
teedubya 10:55 AM 08-04-2024
Originally Posted by HayWire:
One thing I would like to address us the whole"bucket list" thing. great movie but that's about it.

Everyone keeps asking what im going to do now that I know my days are numbered.

Correct answer....not a fucking thing. Sure, there things id like to do but my body isn't going to let me. I guess my point is to not wait to do bucket list things. Do them while you can and healthy enough to enjoy it. My wife and dad have asked me if there is any place id want to go. Why bother? Wouldn't be able to do anything if i did go.

Go and enjoy yourself now.
God bless you, bro. RIP. This was a very poignant last post, my dude.

Go and enjoy yourself now up in the great beyond!
[Reply]
DaFace 10:56 AM 08-04-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
Scott
:-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:01 AM 08-04-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
Scott and I spent a little time chatting by phone and his courage and selflessness on how he handled all this was amazing.

He worried much more about his family than himself and never bitched once during our communications.

I will miss him dearly

R.I.P. to a great poster. :-)
His name isn't Scott bud
[Reply]
tmax63 11:05 AM 08-04-2024
RIP. May the good Lord have you in Heaven an hour before the Devil knows you're dead.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:08 AM 08-04-2024
Mother fucker. This one really sucks. What a shitty thing to read. His family is in my thoughts.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 84
« First < 24647071727374 75767778 > Last »
Up