ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 75
« First < 24647071727374 75 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM 09-29-2024
Discuss...
[Reply]
gordonelloyd 06:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
This team could have easily hung 30+ on a pretty dang good Saints defense. That is without Pacheco and Hollywood who should be back for the playoffs. Im starting to think this team can cruise to a 15-2 or 14-3 record and #1 seed. Getting Pacheco and Hollywood back late in the year will be a major shot in the arm. Im indifferent but starting to think Veach won't overpay for one of these receiver trade candidates being discussed.
Is it realistic to expect Hollywood to be back for the playoffs?

I guess we are still waiting for more information on rice but from what I’ve read it’s extremely unlikely he will be back for the playoffs.

But if there are more optimistic, perspectives, it would be good to know
[Reply]
kcbubb 06:39 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
The team has seen what they can do. And they chose Fortson over either of them. Yes, Moore shouldn't have even made the 53 man roster, but that doesn't mean we need to waste his spot on a WR that's just as worthless.
The fact that the chiefs picked Fortson over remingo or Ross was surprising to me. The chiefs elected to go with Fortson and 4 TEs total. I guess the chiefs trust Fortson more. And really they trust Fortson more than skyy also. Fortson got at least one catch and I’m guessing more snaps than skyy. Plus skyy muffed a kicked return. He recovered it but it wasn’t inspiring. Long story short, I don’t see much hope for Ross, skyy or remingo. The chiefs value players that understand the offense, as evidenced by choosing Fortson. I wouldn’t anticipate the chiefs trading for anyone who doesn’t know the offense. And I hope it’s not drob. I think I’d rather see Fortson out there than spend draft picks on drob.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:52 PM Today
It's going to be Cooper or someone you'll all be pissed about.

Because he's the only "1,000" receiver type that will be within reach.

Or no one from outside the organization, which is just as, if not more likely.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:20 PM Today
Theoretical Question: What if the Raiders will trade you Adams or Miami will trade us Tyreek, but you have to give up Rice... would you pull that trigger?
[Reply]
lcarus 07:32 PM Today
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Theoretical Question: What if the Raiders will trade you Adams or Miami will trade us Tyreek, but you have to give up Rice... would you pull that trigger?
Fuck no
[Reply]
BWillie 07:50 PM Today
Absolutely not.
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:51 PM Today
We need to get a guy now. We are way to thin at this position and we need insurance if we suffer another critical personnel injury. God forbid, we don’t want to enter any trade negotiations weaker then we are now.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:37 PM Today
Brown's apparently want to move Amari by Nov 5th and are looking for a 3rd per twitter/reddit.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 08:37 PM Today
If we REALLY want to 3 peat we should trade for an actual good starter instead of a piece of aids fire shitbag at LT and RT!!!!

But yeah, then get Adams or Tyreek again.
[Reply]
kcbubb 08:44 PM Today
If Miami would pay some of his salary, I’d take reek and give up Rice in a heart beat. We win the Super Bowl with tyreek. Plus, what rashee rice does is replaceable. He’s a great yac guy but his routes aren’t overly complex. You can find guys like that. Finding tyreek…. Good luck.
[Reply]
Chieftain 08:48 PM Today
Brown's apparently want to move Amari by Nov 5th and are looking for a 3rd per twitter/reddit.
A 3rd might have to be in play because a Chiefs 4th is essentially an early 5th which many teams can match.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:56 PM Today
Fuck, I'd do it.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's going to be Cooper or someone you'll all be pissed about.

Because he's the only "1,000" receiver type that will be within reach.

Or no one from outside the organization, which is just as, if not more likely.
I think everyone would be thrilled with Cooper.
[Reply]
Stryker 09:00 PM Today
Rice is DONE for the season - FACT We got very, very lucky and there should be no issues for him moving forward due to the injury but not gonna be there for the rest of the season.

I think the best option is Amari Cooper. He is the most realistic option. Adams and Hopkins ain't happening. Get Cooper and let's freaking go! :-)
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:04 PM Today
Originally Posted by lcarus:
**** no
Rice is out for the year, likely serving a 6 game suspension next year, and is not a top tier talent like Adams or Tyreek.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 75
« First < 24647071727374 75 >
Up