Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Felix Anudike-Uzomah Thread*****
Dante84 09:51 PM 04-27-2023
More to come!

The call to @fanudike has us tearing up �� pic.twitter.com/bJryHPc8S1

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2023

A hyphenated name? He'll fit right in �� pic.twitter.com/wOzKMPdzyx

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 28, 2023

Kansas City selects K-State EDGE Felix Unudike-Uzomah 31st overall

�� 89 QB pressures since 2021 (1st among Big 12 defenders) pic.twitter.com/2ZIClLVyXf

— PFF College (@PFF_College) April 28, 2023

Here’s a first look at your newest Kansas City Chief, @fanudike. pic.twitter.com/P0T2q0UFmG

— KC Sports Network (@KCSportsNetwork) April 28, 2023

Felix Anudike-Uzomah was drafted with pick 31 of round 1 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 8.73 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 209 out of 1634 DE from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/maz03OdBwq pic.twitter.com/xoMJ9ki2Pv

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 28, 2023

Veach said the #Chiefs had 16-18 players with first round grades and Felix was one of them.

Also said a couple AFC teams weren’t interested in trading with Kansas City.

Naturally.

— PJ Green (@PJGreenTV) April 28, 2023

Felix Anudike-Uzomah, just now: "I got drafted by literally my favorite team growing up."

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) April 28, 2023

[Reply]
notorious 06:27 AM 08-23-2024
Preseason. :-)
[Reply]
Nirvana58 06:31 AM 08-23-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Yeah, this one is not looking good. Dude was a first round pick and could barely flash against scrubs who will be out of the league after a year in a championship program. Looks like a miss.
How much did he actually play this last game?
[Reply]
TLO 07:30 AM 08-23-2024
Originally Posted by Nirvana58:
How much did he actually play this last game?
I don't know the actual snap count but he played quite a bit.
[Reply]
redfan 07:36 AM 08-23-2024
Looking like a total homer pick, pretty disappointing so far.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:39 AM 08-23-2024
Too early to dub thee a turd
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:40 AM 08-23-2024
Next.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:46 AM 08-23-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
He made plays in limited action last year. Had a really nice TFL during the Super Bowl.

He can get better. There's still time. Khalen Saunders didn't become a good impactful player until year 4.
Pretty much this.

Also one of the hardest positions to make an immediate noticeable impact at unless you are one of the elites. Even then, guys aren’t hitting their prime until around year four or five.

I don’t think FAU has the sand in his pants to be a great player ever, but to hold that as the expectation for pick 32 or whatever he was would’ve been wrong to begin with.

If all he does is turn into a good pass rusher by year 3/4 — not too different from what Dee Ford did — that’s a fine pick in what was a pretty weak draft class.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 07:48 AM 08-23-2024
It's whatever. Hopefully he's serviceable and can turn into a reliable starter, or a weapon on passing downs. I just hope he's not a total bust.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 07:53 AM 08-23-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Yeah, this one is not looking good. Dude was a first round pick and could barely flash against scrubs who will be out of the league after a year in a championship program. Looks like a miss.
I asked this question in another thread, but he should either slim down and try moving to LB, or bulk up and try to move inside.

Because, he isn't an NFL caliber edge rusher. I mean, not a lot of people on earth are NFL caliber edge rushers, but I am not even sure he could be successful on the edge in the UFL. He makes Breeland Speaks look like Tamba Hali.

FAU and Speaks had basically the same body frame, but Speaks actually weighed 30 more pounds.

I hope FAU progresses more this year, and makes me eat my words, but at this point I believe if he was a day 3 pick, he wouldn't make the team, and might not make the practice squad.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:02 AM 08-23-2024
Gonna need to make a phone call it seems.

Best Remaining EDGE Free Agents, 2024:
Yannick Ngakoue
Charles Harris
Tyus Bowser
Marquis Haynes
Shaq Lawson
Kemoko Turay
Austin Bryant
Randy Gregory
Rasheem Green
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:05 AM 08-23-2024
Meh. They clearly had their eye on other prospects. Remember Beach being pretty frustrated at no one wanting to trade with him. Hindsight being 50/50 and all should've taken either of the Lions second round picks here.
[Reply]
-King- 08:08 AM 08-23-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Preseason. :-)
This was the case in the regular season and post season last year. So wanting him to flash against players that will be cut in a couple days isn't that big of an ask. It should be expected as a 2nd year first round pick.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:12 AM 08-23-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Meh. They clearly had their eye on other prospects. Remember Beach being pretty frustrated at no one wanting to trade with him. Hindsight being 50/50 and all should've taken either of the Lions second round picks here.
Yep, can't really get too upset about it, because I don't even think the Chiefs wanted him that badly. They had to make a pick, so they took the last guy on their board with a first round grade, but I'm sure he was right on the fringe. It is what it is.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:15 AM 08-23-2024
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I asked this question in another thread, but he should either slim down and try moving to LB, or bulk up and try to move inside.

Because, he isn't an NFL caliber edge rusher. I mean, not a lot of people on earth are NFL caliber edge rushers, but I am not even sure he could be successful on the edge in the UFL. He makes Breeland Speaks look like Tamba Hali.

FAU and Speaks had basically the same body frame, but Speaks actually weighed 30 more pounds.

I hope FAU progresses more this year, and makes me eat my words, but at this point I believe if he was a day 3 pick, he wouldn't make the team, and might not make the practice squad.
Sadly, I think your last sentence is absolutely correct, and I like your idea. I think you can bulk him up a bit and use him as a situational interior rusher, that's probably going to be the best you can get out of him.

We'll see, we've all written guys off in the past who ended up turning into decent players. Cullen will get what he can out of him, and that's all you can really do at this point.
[Reply]
O.city 08:19 AM 08-23-2024
Ngakoue makes wayyy to much sense to me
[Reply]
Page 74 of 79
« First < 24647071727374 75767778 > Last »
Up