ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 226
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****
duncan_idaho 09:14 AM 07-03-2023
Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
Recruiting Class
Rivals
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 04:45 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
That's not any different than anyone saying FIRE DRINK and COOK SUCKS COCK repeatedly before the season even started
BryanBusby is just super butt hurt that he was wildly incorrect. Ego and insecurity can be a real bitch.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:48 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Man some of y'all are miserable fucks with this purity test with each win.
Yeah - WE'RE the killjoys....
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:26 PM 10-01-2023
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
BryanBusby is just super butt hurt that he was wildly incorrect. Ego and insecurity can be a real bitch.
Says the guy that has a 25 post count because he couldn't help but call someone a pedo like a total fucking dipshit :-)

Not even mad. Already took the L and wonder why people are still mad when the team is 5-0. All the way around.

Enjoy the record you miserable fucks. You guys have bitched that people were bitching and still bitch about it when the bitching actually stops. No better than that one dumb ass who paid to boo at Cook with recruits before he took a single snap and bragged about it.

Edit: Sorry. 31 posts.
[Reply]
|Zach| 05:52 PM 10-01-2023
I just wanted to drop in and say I like Mizzou football.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 05:59 PM 10-01-2023
Says the guy that has a 25 post count because he couldn't help but call someone a pedo like a total fucking dipshit :-)

Not even mad. Already took the L and wonder why people are still mad when the team is 5-0. All the way around.

Enjoy the record you miserable fucks. You guys have bitched that people were bitching and still bitch about it when the bitching actually stops. No better than that one dumb ass who paid to boo at Cook with recruits before he took a single snap and bragged about it.

It’s going to be ok. Enjoy the ride brother. MIZ!
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:15 AM 10-07-2023
I'm stoked for Mizzou football for the first time in a long ass time! Biggest game of the entire Drinkwitz era in T - 9 hours and 43 minutes. It would have been even bigger if LSU could have avoided losing last week and it starts off a stretch in which 4 of the next 5 games are against currently ranked teams. I honestly think we can win all of them besides the Georgia game.

I don't think they can stop our offense and they have a damn good offense too, but I think our D has a better chance of stopping them, then they do of stopping us. This is probably going to be a shoot out and I think Mizzou wins 42-38. It's gonna be a close one I think.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 02:12 AM 10-07-2023
Says the guy that has a 25 post count because he couldn't help but call someone a pedo like a total ****ing dipshit :-)

Enjoy the record you miserable ****s. You guys have bitched that people were bitching and still bitch about it when the bitching actually stops. No better than that one dumb ass who paid to boo at Cook with recruits before he took a single snap and bragged about it.

That ONE dumbass must have booed really fucking loud for Drink to nearly cry about it in his postgame press conference. Try making it to a game sometime so you can get a real feel for the crowd instead of sounding like an idiot. Half the stadium was booing him you dumbass. You can have this revisionism all you want, but no one was actually happy with how the whole QB situation was being handled at that point in the season. Drink made it seem like he was going to give both QB’s an equal chance and then obviously did not. Cook didn’t impress anyone before that K-State game. He’s played some good football since then, but acting like no one should have been upset about our QB situation at that point is really fucking stupid.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 02:30 AM 10-07-2023
Biggest game in a decade? With a win today the games only get bigger. Let's go!
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:21 AM 10-07-2023
Probably the biggest game since the 2014 season today.

LSUs offense is pretty good and Daniels is dynamic. Going to have to keep up.

LSU’s D has struggled, looking fast and athletic but undisciplined. That IS the type of D all the eye candy and misdirection Mizzou likes can be deadly against.

Hoping Cook’s legs are in good shape today. I think some old-fashioned bootleg off the zone stretch could be really effective today.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:12 AM 10-07-2023
Nice start for the defense.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:13 AM 10-07-2023
Ugh. Terrible bounce on the punt
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:14 AM 10-07-2023
Wow! Kinda early to be burning a TO there LSU. Must have been a bad matchup out there
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:16 AM 10-07-2023
Perfect fucking throw
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:17 AM 10-07-2023
Brady Cook looks like a guy that could play in the NFL. 2 perfect fades into the end zone!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:18 AM 10-07-2023
Well,you can't ask for a much better start than that. Cook was pretty much perfect that opening drive.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 226
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123173 > Last »
Up