ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 173
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****
Dante84 06:41 PM 04-28-2023
More to come!

Mahomes knew Rashee Rice was his guy after throwing with him in Dallas.@AdamLefkoe with the scoop �� pic.twitter.com/X8ZAab22kM

— B/R Gridiron (@brgridiron) April 29, 2023

Rashee Rice | WR | SMU

One of the best WR prospects at the catch point and winning leverage mid-route. He consistently sets up defenders to put them on his back, locates the ball, and attacks it at the highest point.

Skill set is wild for a 6' 200lb WR. pic.twitter.com/ClxW4SJvi5

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 16, 2023

Rashee Rice was drafted with pick 55 of round 2 in the 2023 draft class. He scored a 9.53 #RAS out of a possible 10.00. This ranked 145 out of 3062 WR from 1987 to 2023. https://t.co/lwD9tvVPvv pic.twitter.com/YjucxErSE1

— Kent Lee Platte (@MathBomb) April 29, 2023

[Reply]
O.city 02:28 PM 08-20-2023
You won’t get those slants broken into 70 yard tds like hill did but who cares

Give be 25 yard plays all day everyday
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:29 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Would you equate him to an Antonio Brown in his prime as a Steeler type of potential or even better??
No.

Brown in his prime was a Hall of Famer. A legit top 20 all-time receiver. He's not peak Brown and 'even better' is crazy talk.

He's a hard comp, really. Maybe Keenan McCardell? Hell, maybe another Keenan - Keenan Allen.
[Reply]
O.city 02:31 PM 08-20-2023
A smaller aj brown seems appropriate
[Reply]
Bowser 02:33 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
No.

Brown in his prime was a Hall of Famer. A legit top 20 all-time receiver. He's not peak Brown and 'even better' is crazy talk.

He's a hard comp, really. Maybe Keenan McCardell? Hell, maybe another Keenan - Keenan Allen.
I'd take a Keenan Allen on this team. One without the dickish diva attitude, anyway.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:33 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
Looks like a plodding runner.

I hope he does well, that's just what my eyes are telling me.
I don't know if you are trolling or not, but I also thought his feet looked like the were wearing concrete cletes.

Not that he was slow, exactly, but his leg and foot speed visually looked sluggish.

But, it is probably just a different looking stride than I am used to seeing, because he isn't slow. He doesn't look fast, but he isn't slow.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:39 PM 08-20-2023
Rice is such quick twitch. He's probably going to get alot of the Mecole sweep snaps and gadget routes.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:44 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
A smaller aj brown seems appropriate
Ahem..

[Reply]
Bowser 02:46 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Ahem..

Never even thought of Aiyuk. Might be a winnah.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:01 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
Feet look heavy, like Baldwin.

Also, I'm being negative? I thought this was a football message board where people discuss what they see. Being negative is saying something and hoping above all else I'm right even though it hurts the team. I want Rice to be awesome and to be completely wrong.
Jon Baldwin??

GTFO with that nonsense.
[Reply]
notorious 03:02 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I don't know if you are trolling or not, but I also thought his feet looked like the were wearing concrete cletes.

Not that he was slow, exactly, but his leg and foot speed visually looked sluggish.

But, it is probably just a different looking stride than I am used to seeing, because he isn't slow. He doesn't look fast, but he isn't slow.
Not trolling, I see the same thing. Not trying to be negative, either.
[Reply]
-King- 03:08 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Ahem..

Aj Brown is more appropriate cause he just doesn't have the swiftness of Aiyuk to me. Like Notorious said, his feet are a little heavy. He can move well but it's not like Aiyuk/Deebo/Sammy Watkins. He moves like AJ Brown or Dwayne Bowe.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 03:27 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:

I always thought that if I watched Tyreek Hill run all alone that I might not realize how fast he is.

It’s when I watch him effortlessly blow by safeties in spite of the fact that he’s running in slow motion that I realize the generational talent he has.

Rice, though obviously not as fast as Hill, got separation beside sprinting defenders despite looking like he was running with Buicks on his feet in the game.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 03:38 PM 08-20-2023
CP: Rice is slow, a plodder, looks like he's got Buicks on his feet.

also CP: Rice is such quick twitch, he's probably going to get a lot of Hardman's jet sweeps.

LOL
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:55 PM 08-20-2023
Mostly he looked like he was fast enough, to me anyway.

There was that one jet sweep he ran though. He got tackled behind the LoS. Think that was him. He didn't look fast on that one. Though I'm not concerned that we actually need Rice to run jet sweeps. We do have other guys that can do that if he can't do them well enough for Andy.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:00 PM 08-20-2023
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Mostly he looked like he was fast enough, to me anyway.

There was that one jet sweep he ran though. He got tackled behind the LoS. Think that was him. He didn't look fast on that one. Though I'm not concerned that we actually need Rice to run jet sweeps. We do have other guys that can do that if he can't do them well enough for Andy.
I wouldn't presume to know more than Andy, but it seems to me that jet sweep type stuff is better executed by jitterbug types than bigger, long striding WR's.

But that's just me.

Rice (and Ross too, while we're at it) are bigger, long striders. They're not going to 'look' fast until you notice they're outrunning CB's and S's down the field (like Rice's nice long one last night).

Hill just skewed everyone's perspective I think.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 173
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Up