ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 73 of 126
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:36 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
If you’re watching and hoping to see Jonathan Taylor or something like that, yeah, I understand being a little disappointed.

I’m watching and hoping to see Damian Williams with better run game efficiency. Saw that last night.

He also had several runs that put the “he has no vision” complaints to bed.

He doesn’t have GREAT vision. He’s a little inconsistent with it (as you might expect of a guy whose OL was severely outmatched in 80 percent of the games he played in college). But it also isn’t completely nonexistent.
Just watching the highlights it seems like hes doing pretty ok finding the hole. I'd think he can still improve as he gets used to the line at real speed.

Didnt watch the game last night but im glad to see these highlights. on two of those runs Clyde is likely bottled up or caught 3-5 yards earlier.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:42 AM 08-26-2022
He reminds me of Gore last year. Everyone was clamoring for Gore to be the starter and cut CEH. Gore doesn't even make the team the next year. Rinse and repeat with this guy this year. I think it says more about CEH and less about this guy's abilities. We all are desperate for a running game.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:45 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
He reminds me of Gore last year. Everyone was clamoring for Gore to be the starter and cut CEH. Gore doesn't even make the team the next year. Rinse and repeat with this guy this year. I think it says more about CEH and less about this guy's abilities. We all are desperate for a running game.
People wanted gore because he showed actual burst and power. He would drag a tackler for a few yards. This guys had the coaching staff rotating him with the 1s. Gore never had that. He was always a back of the roster guy but he tried his ass off. Clyde just does not appear to do that, or have burst, or vision or home run ability.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:58 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He was doing the Dale Carter thing returning kicks that he should have downed. BUT he looked like speed and potential. It's the preseason after all.
:-)

They return all kicks in preseason dude, you cant evaluate blocking and ST play while taking touchbacks.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:01 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
:-)

They return all kicks in preseason dude, you cant evaluate blocking and ST play while taking touchbacks.
I’m just describing what happened not judging him for it. I was glad he did
[Reply]
BWillie 08:18 AM 08-26-2022
Looked decent tonight.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:00 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I’m just describing what happened not judging him for it. I was glad he did
Ah Ok. :-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:13 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
Gore got cut?
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:21 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Gore got cut?
IR
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:22 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
IR
so tech still on the Team
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:23 PM 08-26-2022
Gore got cut?
Waived with an injury settlement.

My guess is it's with an eye on re-rostering him at some point so you can bring him back if needed during the regular season. If they IR him prior to Tuesday when final cuts are made, he's out for the year. So had they left him on the IR, they couldn't have brought him back at all this year.

But by cutting him, they can bring him back after cutdowns as able, then either IR him with a designation to return or more likely leave him on the street until he's recovered then PS him.

I wonder if they didn't IR him so he could have the surgery on their dime, get things on track, then cut him due to roster constraints with the plan to circle back when he's healed.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:24 PM 08-26-2022
so tech still on the Team
Technically for now....yes.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:26 PM 08-26-2022
I think they reached an injury settlement and waived him yesterday.

I don't think he's technically on the squad at this point.
[Reply]
SupDock 03:26 PM 08-26-2022
No. He was waived with injury settlement.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:36 PM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by SupDock:
No. He was waived with injury settlement.
It was just confirmed that Gore has cleared waivers and will thus be a FA.

I'm betting he's back on the PS at some point and that's why they waived him.
[Reply]
Page 73 of 126
« First < 23636970717273 7475767783123 > Last »
Up