ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 126
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
Kiimo 12:14 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Have they asked Pacheco to return any kicks in the preseason? Or is he now too valuable to risk on kick return duties?
I think he's had several returns?? Including today? Did you watch the game?
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:15 AM 08-26-2022
I will try to watch it all tonight
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:16 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I don't love him TBH. I don't get a warm fuzzy off of his reps. I just don't see it I guess -maybe I need to watch more of the game first, but so far from what I've seen, anyway.
Yeah, same. BUT. It's better than what I feel about RoJo or CEH.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:16 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
accelerates way faster than clyde that's for sure

Sorry I'm a little tired tonight - that was a fucking money run.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:18 AM 08-26-2022
also at times he seems slithery but also vulnerable to get wrapped up at other times. I guess that's how I'd say I see him RN.
[Reply]
el borracho 12:23 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I think he's had several returns?? Including today? Did you watch the game?
Wasn't able to watch tonight's game... only the highlights on youtube. How has he looked returning kicks?
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:26 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Wasn't able to watch tonight's game... only the highlights on youtube. How has he looked returning kicks?
He was doing the Dale Carter thing returning kicks that he should have downed. BUT he looked like speed and potential. It's the preseason after all.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 02:08 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I think we saw a lot more of what the coaches were seeing in practice tonight. He gives them a threat off tackle and on outside zone that they haven’t had the past 2 years.

Me likey.
Absolutely. Nice to see some of that come together. I don't think this guy is likely to be the perfect RB but this team has been fine with good, competent play at the position and if he can give you that with some more explosion, we're in great shape.

Definitely excited about his performance in this game.
[Reply]
O.city 04:33 AM 08-26-2022
He looked like a nice starting caliber running back. Which is great
[Reply]
Warpaint69 04:49 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
He was doing the Dale Carter thing returning kicks that he should have downed. BUT he looked like speed and potential. It's the preseason after all.
Its preseason, you can't evaluate the players on kick return if you kneel it in the endzone eveytime
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 04:50 AM 08-26-2022
Those short little steps and the way he swings his arms reminds me a bit of tyreek.
[Reply]
Buehler445 05:29 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
no Marc I mean he bobs his body every ten steps or so - like he's pumping or something. It's sort of hard to explain but you can see it if you really watch him straight line run.
I used to call that shifting gears.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:29 AM 08-26-2022
Pikachu got some burst.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:53 AM 08-26-2022
If you’re watching and hoping to see Jonathan Taylor or something like that, yeah, I understand being a little disappointed.

I’m watching and hoping to see Damian Williams with better run game efficiency. Saw that last night.

He also had several runs that put the “he has no vision” complaints to bed.

He doesn’t have GREAT vision. He’s a little inconsistent with it (as you might expect of a guy whose OL was severely outmatched in 80 percent of the games he played in college). But it also isn’t completely nonexistent.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:30 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
If you’re watching and hoping to see Jonathan Taylor or something like that, yeah, I understand being a little disappointed.

I’m watching and hoping to see Damian Williams with better run game efficiency. Saw that last night.

He also had several runs that put the “he has no vision” complaints to bed.

He doesn’t have GREAT vision. He’s a little inconsistent with it (as you might expect of a guy whose OL was severely outmatched in 80 percent of the games he played in college). But it also isn’t completely nonexistent.

Yeah, certainly better last night, although he's done it playing against scrubs.

Hopefully he can contribute something, and with Gore gone he'll certainly make the team. I'm sure an opportunity will be there down the line.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 126
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122 > Last »
Up