ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 72 of 72
« First < 22626869707172
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt signs with the Chiefs [2024 edition]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 10:31 AM Today
Would it be asking too much for the oline, Wr, Te’ guys to give Kareem a hand to get up after a physical run. They left him hangin multiple times yesterday. He’s taking a beating out there!
[Reply]
Chiefs4TheWin 12:38 PM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
They need to give him a break. Several times yesterday he looked exhausted.
Agreed. As much as I'd love to run him on every play, it does look like he's wearing down. Can't blame him either.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 12:47 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chiefs4TheWin:
Agreed. As much as I'd love to run him on every play, it does look like he's wearing down. Can't blame him either.
I though CEH would be back by now. He can at least carry the rock for small gains and give Hunt some rest. The coaches don't trust Steele for more than several carries per game and they're not using Perine much.
[Reply]
crispystl 12:53 PM Today
Originally Posted by PHOG:
They need to give him a break. Several times yesterday he looked exhausted.
When Mahomes motioned him out wide only to bring him right back. You could tell Kareem was like "c'mon man wtf" :-)
[Reply]
Bwana 12:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by crispystl:
When Mahomes motioned him out wide only to bring him right back. You could tell Kareem was like "c'mon man wtf" :-)

I saw that.
They are working him like a rented mule.
[Reply]
Chieftain 01:05 PM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
I'm starting to wonder if they're just doing right by CEH and assuring he gets more seasons vested in the pension plan or something before he's out of football.
That's exactly what I thinking. 6 seasons guarantees your pension.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:18 PM Today
Lol Hunt had 6 games with over 20 carries his rookie season and 1 his second season. His entire time with Cleveland he never went over 20 carries. Gets signed by KC and has 21+ rushes in 3/4 games. It's pretty crazy.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 03:27 PM Today
LJ broke the carries record with 26 per game average. This is too close. Agreed, he was gassed yesterday. Seemed to have more energy the first week he played for us, all that "rest" and then every week playing you get hurt bruised and muscles don't recover, you wear out.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 72
« First < 22626869707172
Up