« First < 22626869707172 7374757682 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kareem Hunt Thread*****
Dante84 08:38 PM 04-28-2017
Updates to come.

[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:04 AM 03-12-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You should probably read my second post where I explained it in detail. 👍
Yeah I saw it after, my bad. Was still lying in bed half asleep. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:05 AM 03-12-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
Yeah I saw it after, my bad. Was still lying in bed half asleep. :-)
I hear that! 😂
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:09 AM 03-12-2022
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
I was sitting in the endzone for that Broncos game where he jumped the safety and then trucked another dude for a TD. Arrowhead went crazy! His enormous debut in New England. I could go on and on. He is the perfect back in our system. He provided a physocal presence and attitude that weve been unable to find since he left. He likely has 2-3 high-level years left would love to see him back.
I disagree with this part. I think he will be a nice compliment somewhere but his days of being the bell cow (and being effective) are behind him. He will have a tough time staying healthy IMO
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:31 AM 03-12-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I disagree with this part. I think he will be a nice compliment somewhere but his days of being the bell cow (and being effective) are behind him. He will have a tough time staying healthy IMO
What makes you say that? He's had very limited touches since he left here and is still only 27 years old.

I think he definitely has 1-2 more Pro Bowl type seasons in him, especially with a QB like Mahomes and our incredible o-line, not to mention how motivated he would be coming back here.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 08:39 AM 03-12-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Y'all need to let the past go.
What exactly are you implying, sir?

*Fires up Trans Am with Home Sweet Home blasting on the 8 track as I head out to get the daily paper and a large black coffee*
[Reply]
TEX 08:39 AM 03-12-2022
Well maybe not take it all the way like JC did, but he certainly broke enough chunk yardage runs to keep defenses honest. Those type of runs aren't as fun as what JC did, but still completely change the approach the defense has to take when game planning for us.
Oh yes, defenses would definitely have to account for him. Our offense would also be lethal between the 20's and near the goal line.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:40 AM 03-12-2022
What makes you say that? He's had very limited touches since he left here and is still only 27 years old.

I think he definitely has 1-2 more Pro Bowl type seasons in him, especially with a QB like Mahomes and our incredible o-line, not to mention how motivated he would be coming back here.
Oh man, I think about this all the time. He knows he missed out on a ring and would not be complacent at all......We need that infusion of hunger.....
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:44 AM 03-12-2022
Originally Posted by penguinz:
Gore had a 51yd td vs raiders.
I like Gore and he does flash that ability, but Hunt is proven within our system over a larger sample size.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:45 AM 03-12-2022
Which is longer than all but ONE of Kareem Hunt’s rushes as a Chief.

He was great in the passing game but calling him a home run threat rushing is pure revisionism.

From distance doesn't have to be Jamaal Charles distance. I am just asking for more 30+ gains. Tired of Clydes 4-8 yard scampers.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:53 AM 03-12-2022
Of course he could help us next year BUT....... Why do the posters think Reid and Clark are going to just forgive him? We don't need him to win a SB. He lied to the face of Reid, Hunt and everyone at the Chiefs. He swore he never left that hotel room, she is making it all up. Then the video comes out.

If any employee in the world directly lies to the owner and their direct boss about something that's embarrassing the organization, it becomes public and it becomes public knowledge you lied, you're getting fired. That bridge is burnt.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:02 AM 03-12-2022
I’m all for bringing Hunt back if that’s what the Chiefs want to do but the nostalgia around here is hilarious. He didn’t do half the things people “remember “.
I made a thread about this specific thing in 2019.

It was not received well. I'll die on that hill though. Fucking guy isn't what people remember.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=327534

EDIT: Forgot the link.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:05 AM 03-12-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Of course he could help us next year BUT....... Why do the posters think Reid and Clark are going to just forgive him? We don't need him to win a SB. He lied to the face of Reid, Hunt and everyone at the Chiefs. He swore he never left that hotel room, she is making it all up. Then the video comes out.

If any employee in the world directly lies to the owner and their direct boss about something that's embarrassing the organization, it becomes public and it becomes public knowledge you lied, you're getting fired. That bridge is burnt.
Veach was the one who left the door open for a possible return..would he have said that if Clark was still holding grudges?
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:06 AM 03-12-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
From distance doesn't have to be Jamaal Charles distance. I am just asking for more 30+ gains. Tired of Clydes 4-8 yard scampers.
He didn't even have that many 30+ gains. Since his rookie season, his longest run is only 41 yards. This is what I'm talking about.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 09:08 AM 03-12-2022
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Veach was the one who left the door open for a possible return..would he have said that if Clark was still holding grudges?
Exactly. Plus, we're talking about a guy who was like 22 years old when all this occurred. If anyone on this board wants to try and tell me they didn't do anything stupid at that age and wouldn't have lied to their employer to save their job if they thought they could get away with it, I'm calling BS.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:08 AM 03-12-2022
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Oh man, I think about this all the time. He knows he missed out on a ring and would not be complacent at all......We need that infusion of hunger.....
I was just going to post this exact thing.

The one thing that intrigues me about the idea is that you just have to know Hunt is beside himself missing out on that ring.

He'd be hella motivated.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 84
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682 > Last »
Up