ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 72
« First < 21616768697071 72 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Kareem Hunt signs with the Chiefs [2024 edition]
wazu 01:43 PM 09-16-2024

With RB Isiah Pacheco expected to be sideliend 6-8 weeks, the Chiefs are bringing their former RB Kareem Hunt back to Kansas City for a Tuesday visit, per league sources. Hunt could help fill the Chiefs’ running back void. pic.twitter.com/nDzNGlrcuH

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 16, 2024

[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:35 AM Today
Ya'll are missing the point Kareem is on a redemption arc. Andy laid it out for him and said "You going to put in more work in the next 8 games then you have in last 8 years"

He said BET......... Kareem is here for us when we needed him. Feed that man

P.S. I told yall he was still a TD machine
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:49 AM Today
Wut? That's fucking stupid. 20+ touches a game isn't sustainable for any RB, much less a dude that hasn't attempted over 200 rushes in a season since 2017.

At the clip he's being beaten up he's going to be a non factor when we actually need him.
[Reply]
philfree 09:56 AM Today
Hunt is laying it on the line and leaving it all out on the field. He gets an extra day this week to heal up and he needs it. My hat is off to him.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:58 AM Today
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Wut? That's fucking stupid. 20+ touches a game isn't sustainable for any RB, much less a dude that hasn't attempted over 200 rushes in a season since 2017.

At the clip he's being beaten up he's going to be a non factor when we actually need him.
Yeah, I was starting to legit feel bad for him toward the end of the game yesterday. Dude was completely gassed. I'd like to see him more in the ~15 touches range and lean on Steele a bit more. Hopefully he's learned his lesson on ball security at least.

That said, I pretty much always assume the coaches know far better than I do, so if they think they can ride Kareem until Pacheco comes back, so be it.
[Reply]
O.city 10:02 AM Today
I wouldn't hate finding a RB here at the trade deadline, but I'm guessing they're just waiting for Pacheco.

Hell, get CEH out there.
[Reply]
TEX 10:10 AM Today
Wut? That's ****ing stupid. 20+ touches a game isn't sustainable for any RB, much less a dude that hasn't attempted over 200 rushes in a season since 2017.

Nailed it!
[Reply]
TEX 10:11 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
I wouldn't hate finding a RB here at the trade deadline, but I'm guessing they're just waiting for Pacheco.

Hell, get CEH out there.
See, that's my thing right there. Get CEH out there. At least if he can't do anything else, he could absorb some hits.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:15 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:

Hell, get CEH out there.
Yeah, I think it's pretty unlikely they make any additional moves at RB. If Pacheco comes back healthy and CEH can actually play, that would leave us with 5 RBs on the team. Someone's gonna be on the outside looking in even without making an additional move.

I do hope they either shit or get off the pot with Clyde, though. There's no use in him being on the team if he's just gonna sit every week.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:17 AM Today
I'm starting to wonder if they're just doing right by CEH and assuring he gets more seasons vested in the pension plan or something before he's out of football.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 10:19 AM Today
Pacheco and Hunt in the postseason each with 12 max energy carries. Im here for it! Those boys are gonna steamroll some defenses.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 10:21 AM Today
People think Kareem is back next year fot vet minimum deal? He keeps playing like this I think it's a no brainer.
[Reply]
TEX 10:25 AM Today
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Pacheco and Hunt in the postseason each with 12 max energy carries. Im here for it! Those boys are gonna steamroll some defenses.
IF they dont use Kareem up by then.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:26 AM Today
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
People think Kareem is back next year fot vet minimum deal? He keeps playing like this I think it's a no brainer.
Probably isn't going to be an option.
[Reply]
TEX 10:30 AM Today
Probably isn't going to be an option.
Why not? If he keeps being effective, I see no reason to not bring him back. Especially with CEH not being an option. Hunt and Pop could work out well.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:31 AM Today
Won't be available for vet minimum.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 72
« First < 21616768697071 72 >
Up