Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns
TLO 07:10 PM 08-27-2021
Week 1.

Chiefs vs Browns.

Talk about it here.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:35 PM 09-08-2021
Glad to see CEH is ready to go.

What is going on with Frank Clark? He's been out for a month with a hamstring strain. :-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:37 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Glad to see CEH is ready to go.

What is going on with Frank Clark? He's been out for a month with a hamstring strain. :-)
Thought they put him on IR?
[Reply]
Simply Red 01:04 AM 09-09-2021
This eastside guy will totally SteelerDane us after the Browns lose on Sunday night - He'll never return to eat his crow. Just wanted to cement that in text.
[Reply]
TLO 02:00 AM 09-09-2021
Thursday morning at 3am and I can't sleep. I can't fucking wait till Sunday!!!
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 03:57 AM 09-09-2021
I'm pretty sure that Cleveland Is a Union town, and the fans will go on strike if they try to close the factory of sadness.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:41 AM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by eastsidedawg:
I'm on a boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 05:23 AM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kinda just parked the boat after catching a few walleye.
Sure buddy I'm sure you are the skinny guy in KC clogging all the arteries you have with BBQ.
[Reply]
ptlyon 05:26 AM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
This eastside guy will totally SteelerDane us after the Browns lose on Sunday night - He'll never return to eat his crow. Just wanted to cement that in text.
Holy shit remember that clown now. That's not good company to be in.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 05:27 AM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I think they just announced unemployment benefits will stop. Now what?
Maybe you will realize one day once you get enough money you don't have to work. I was just a stupid kid who bought some bitcoin 8 years ago. Now I do what I want.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 05:50 AM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Yep the Browns have the better roster and there's no point in arguing. Even if ESPN, CBS, NBC, Bleacher Report, PFF, Walter Football and a thousand other sports publications have the Chiefs roster ranked higher. This guy says otherwise so it has to be true.
Same chiefs and bills fans that say baker should be good because look at all the help he has around him...........next sentence out their mouth ..........the bills/ chiefs have a better roster than the browns everyone says so :-)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:08 AM 09-09-2021
Same chiefs and bills fans that say baker should be good because look at all the help he has around him...........next sentence out their mouth ..........the bills/ chiefs have a better roster than the browns everyone says so :-)
Well, which is it?

personally, I think Baker IS a good young QB on a normal human career trajectory. He's weathered having horrible coaching and poor talent and now has decent coaching and is surrounded by good talent. He's resilient, and while everyone here on Chiefsplanet hates him, always have and always will, I like his unfiltered personality.

But we have Mahomes, who is a freak that was seemingly grown in a lab to redefine the QB position and that colors people's perceptions of other young QB's now. Just my opinion. Mayfield, Allen, Herbert, and Burrow all look like good young QB's of the future. They're just not Mahomes.

Our young GM appears to be a wizard at restocking the roster on the fly and Andy Reid is arguably the best coach in the NFL. Down years will be inevitable but by and large our Super Bowl window will be open for...the next decade at least barring injury problems to Mahomes.

I don't think Cleveland's got the horses to run with us right now. I don't know if anyone does. But any given Sunday, and all that.

Chiefs by 14 and it won't really be that close. 38-24.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:24 AM 09-09-2021
Sure buddy I'm sure you are the skinny guy in KC clogging all the arteries you have with BBQ.
I don’t even live in KC you clown. Coastal living the gulf and the ocean. Not “lake living”, like some think is brag worthy. Also plenty of videos of me on here, you can check the fat factor yourself you oaf.

Your quarterback evaluation skills just took a major hit. Big Jake Locker fan, are you?
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:48 AM 09-09-2021
oh, oh oh,....

My Dad can beat up your Dad!
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:58 AM 09-09-2021
Losing that Super Bowl may add two or three trophies in the long run.

It's possible that this team could've become complacent.

As it is, they're hungry. RAVENOUS.

Bad news for the NFL.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:09 AM 09-09-2021
I prefer Baker to Joshie and think Kelce may do one last season as a Brown. Other than that, GO CHIEFS!
[Reply]
Page 71 of 106
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581 > Last »
Up