Is it wrong to be horny?
If it is, I don't wanna be right.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:17 PM Today
8-12 week recovery time

so he could be back for the postseason
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:19 PM Today
Imagine the Chiefs going 14-3 to take the one seed and getting Pacheco, Brown, and Rice back for the postseason.

Imagine.
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 01:19 PM Today
HE GOOD

we did it everyone
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:19 PM Today
"A 2016 case study of a student athlete with a grade 3 LCL tear notes that the athlete was able to return to competitive sports after 12 weeks of physical therapy."

https://t.co/zYwpeUFdAR
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:21 PM Today
not sure if accurate

i think that's 12 weeks on TOP of recovery from surgery
[Reply]
crispystl 01:21 PM Today
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
What I can’t get behind at all is the idea that this now means it’s the 2023 offense again

I loved Rice last year as much as anyone but the simple fact that Worthy provides something unique — a great downfield threat — means the overall scheme is better equipped than last year when it was just a lot of guys executing within 20 yards
Yeah defenses have to respect Worthy or they'll pay. That's a HUGE element we were lacking last year. Nobody was worried about MVS.
[Reply]
ToxSocks 01:25 PM Today
Some might even all it....MAGICK
[Reply]
wazu 01:26 PM Today
So is it 12 weeks, or 6 months?

Rashee Rice official —

LCL reconstruction
Hamstring tendon repair

No ACL or meniscus damage. Should be “good to go” in ~6 months but has exactly 11 months to be ready for Wk1 (not taking into account lengthy suspension).

He’s now a dynasty injury-discount Buy. https://t.co/EYVUSyAq1M

— Jeff Mueller, PT, DPT (@jmthrivept) October 8, 2024

[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:26 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
"A 2016 case study of a student athlete with a grade 3 LCL tear notes that the athlete was able to return to competitive sports after 12 weeks of physical therapy."

https://t.co/zYwpeUFdAR
That student athlete has nothing on Rashee
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:

Not trusting anybody who is throwing around "lengthy suspension" in their tweet, sounds like a Chiefs hater to me
[Reply]
RunKC 01:28 PM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Umm that sounds like he has a shot to be back for the playoffs. We just need one of him or Hollywood IMO.
Good news but I think they act like they’re both out for good and trade for a guy.

Need help now. We just played 14 personnel with 4 TE’s and only 3 WR’s got more than 6 snaps.
[Reply]
crispystl 01:29 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
That's what I'm saying. And I think he's more advanced in his route tree than Rashee four games in
Yeah and he brings a unique skill set that complements everyone else very well. Whereas Rice brought more of the same stuff Kelce and Juju will get you. That's no knock on Rice...dude is a baller, but it's jut a different scenario.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by wazu:
12 weeks just for PT after surgery recovery.

6 months total.
[Reply]
penguinz 01:30 PM Today
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
not sure if accurate

i think that's 12 weeks on TOP of recovery from surgery
Now days you start PT as soon as you can post surgery.

When I had my shoulder rebuilt it was on a Friday and first PT was the following Monday.

Medicine is finally understanding that movement heals and the sooner you move the quicker you recover.

The question would be what was done for the hamstring tendon. If it was any sort of tear or reattachment then they will need to wait a bit extra to make sure that tendon is strong enough. That could delay PT.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 73
« First < 21616768697071 7273 >
Up