ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 72
« First < 21616768697071 72 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****
Dante84 08:24 PM 04-28-2022
More to come!

.@trent_mcduffie has a message for #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/FdxstFDWLA

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

This is a massive hole that is filled for the #chiefs. Trent McDuffie is considered by almost everyone as the 3rd best CB in this draft. The first two went off the board at 3 and 4.

— James Palmer (@JamesPalmerTV) April 29, 2022

The newest member of #ChiefsKingdom!

��: #NFLDraft on @nflnetwork pic.twitter.com/d2F9Ye3Zsq

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 29, 2022

Here’s what @dpbrugler had to say about Trent McDuffie. pic.twitter.com/kL3dDnqFr2

— Brandon Kiley (@BKSportsTalk) April 29, 2022

The @Chiefs make a big move for a top CB (and my model's #8 overall prospect) in Trent McDuffie, who allowed 3.1 yards/target in 2021 at Washington (best in FBS, min. 30 targets).

Could be a key piece to counter the wealth of receiving talent in the AFC come playoff time!

— cynthia frelund (@cfrelund) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
Mecca 11:52 AM 02-22-2024
There are all sorts of SB videos of McDuffie and Sneed taking on offensive lineman, at 1 point Sneed stacked Trent Williams, that's crazy.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:55 AM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
If you give Emmitt the training, nutrition, supplements, medical care and money that these guys make today he's as good or better than any of them. It's not a talent gap as much as it is the resources these guys today have far outweigh anything they had back then. Most of those guys had to have offseason jobs to make ends meet. All these guys have is football and training for football.
Exactly.

The version of Len Dawson firing up a heater and slamming a Fresca during halftime of a Super Bowl probably wouldn't be a college starter in today's game.

Everything's relative and has to be treated as such.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:12 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Here go:

Look at the top of the screen.

I mean this is assault, brotha...
That’s beautiful. Probably the most thorough jam I’ve ever seen at the pro level.

Had to be an awkward day of film review for Wilson lol
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:29 PM 02-22-2024
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia:
Every time the Chiefs have a great player there are people like "Hey lets trade him." I don't get it?
It's probably sports PTSD from the Royals.
[Reply]
Bump 04:25 PM 02-22-2024
this guy will be a first ballot hall of famer when it's said and done
[Reply]
RunKC 07:50 PM 09-15-2024
This guy is going to get paid a **** ton of money by the Chiefs in the Spring and he will deserve every penny.

Best player on the field today and that penalty on him was absolute bullshit bc Chase pulled him down.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:52 PM 09-15-2024
I'm so happy I bought a Trent McDuffie 22 jersey Friday at the Kansas State Fair (in Kansas) 50 bucks well spent. I love it.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:52 PM 09-15-2024
I thought getting under a receiver's skin was a Sneed specialty
[Reply]
RunKC 07:59 PM 09-15-2024
Owned Chase today

Chiefs cornerback Trent McDuffie aligned across Ja’Marr Chase on 17 of 38 routes (45%), including four routes in press coverage. McDuffie allowed just 1 reception for 4 yards on 2 targets as the nearest defender against Chase.#CINvsKC | @Chiefs

— Next Gen Stats (@NextGenStats) September 15, 2024

[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:11 PM 09-15-2024
I would be fine with Veach abandoning all conventional wisdom and locking up this man ASAP. He has been putting in elite, all world performances and for the last two seasons and has been a transformative piece that elevates an elite team to a dynasty like Mahomes, Kelce and Jones did for us the the last five years.

He also is showing the redass qualities of a defensive leader. In his postgame today he refused to go into Chase’s trash talk, crediting his play for getting into Chase’s head. He also did not mince words about the defense gutting out after the offense continually put them in a tough spot - and on the field, I believe I saw him getting after Bolton for getting soft in his zone.

Dude is a dawg. I played corner growing up and it was by far my favorite position. I always hate-admired Nnamdi Asomugha for playing so well in his prime that he never had any interceptions because no one threw his way. I’m amazed the Chiefs finally have a lockdown corner like that, too. It’s been a while since I’ve shelled out for a Chiefs jersey. It’s time to change that.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:14 PM 09-15-2024
We were very fortunate Higgins was out today. It honestly helped us quite a bit and able to lock Chase down without as much worry.
[Reply]
Hoover 09:16 PM 09-15-2024
Now we just need someone to cover a TE.
[Reply]
JimNasium 06:46 AM 09-16-2024
I have a long standing policy against wearing another man’s jersey, but damn I’m tempted to wear #22. Other than our savior, he is my guy.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:50 AM 09-16-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
We were very fortunate Higgins was out today. It honestly helped us quite a bit and able to lock Chase down without as much worry.
Higgins is out more than he’s in. At this point is it even luck or just their normal game day roster? I don’t feel terrible on out the idea of Watson on Higgins though, that’s a decent match up.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:39 AM 09-16-2024
After letting Sneed go (bad knee), hopefully McDuffie stays healthy and we pay him when the time comes. He's worth it. Sneed was too, but I understand the concerns.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 72
« First < 21616768697071 72 >
Up