ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 199
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:19 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
An elite QB is only as elite as the players around him. Carr has stated he will take less money to play with a bigtime receiver but PM wanted all the money so there ya go.
And elite surrounding talent won’t transform an average QB like Carr into a championship caliber QB.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 03:19 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Fuck you Veach.

Sickening to see him tear down the team John Dorsey worked so hard to build.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 03:19 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
An elite QB is only as elite as the players around him. Carr has stated he will take less money to play with a bigtime receiver but PM wanted all the money so there ya go.

If I could trade the Raiders roster for the Chiefs roster, I would not do it. We are gonna see how good PM really is now though.
Yeah you would.

But it's okay - I understand.

Again - we've played with 'good soldier' quarterbacks before. Game managing slag who will ALWAYS break your heart when you need them.

Have fun with your 11 wins and a first round playoff loss.

Because bad news sport - the next 2 years are the best you'll have it for the next 10. This is your apex and you're still maybe the 3rd best team in the division. MAYBE.

And it's all downhill from here.
[Reply]
-King- 03:20 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yeah, because the smart plan is to create cap space and then blow that money on older, lesser, over priced free agents.
If only you could had this shit done before FA so you could have your pick of anyone you want. Nah, gotta create cap space now in order to sign Deon Bush! No other way to make room for these guys.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:20 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by BF88:
Again I’m basing comments on facts that are publicly available.

I don’t give a shit about your opinion, come to me with actual facts or :-)
Fact: you don't know shit about Tyreek Hill as a person so shut.the.fuck.up.
[Reply]
SupDock 03:21 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
He's been wholly underpaid for what he's provided.
The chiefs provided an offense designed to give him success. This gave him the value to receive the huge contract he just got.

If he went to the dolphins 3 years ago is he signing this contract today?
[Reply]
-King- 03:21 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That dipshit has absolutely no clue when it comes to this stuff.
If you need to trade your 2nd best player in order to sign secondary market FAs then you have fucked up your salary cap.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:21 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
If only you could had this shit done before FA so you could have your pick of anyone you want. Nah, gotta create cap space now in order to sign Deon Bush! No other way to make room for these guys.
Yeah because Hill had nothing to do with this. Go ahead and blame it on Veach though.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:21 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Fuck you Veach.

Sickening to see him tear down the team John Dorsey worked so hard to build.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:22 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You aren't winning anything that matters with that QB, sorry.
i realize what you are hoping for and I do the same when I look at you guys situation now but some of you guys fail to realize Carr has never had a defense ranked better than 20 since he has been in the league , that's about to change and yall don't like it but trust me, I didn't like it when you all were good either. Welcome to the AFCW basement, You will like how the Donks turned it into a man cave.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:23 PM 03-23-2022
If you need to trade your 2nd best player in order to sign secondary market FAs then you have fucked up your salary cap.
Literally nobody said that and that’s not at all the case.

I swear you guys are competing for biggest retard, and it’s an arms race like the AFC.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:23 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
:-):-):-)
It's always a good sign that it was the right move when como thinks it sucks.
[Reply]
In58men 03:23 PM 03-23-2022
He just turned 28 three weeks ago :-)
We’ll have an extra 5 other players that’ll be much younger, by 7-8 years.

We got a shit ton of draft capital.

1- 28 year old

Vs

12- 20-21 year olds
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:24 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Fact: you don't know shit about Tyreek Hill as a person so shut.the.****.up.
I know enough. Fuck him
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:24 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Literally nobody said that and that’s not at all the case.

I swear you guys are competing for biggest reerun, and it’s an arms race like the AFC.
King is the Browns. A lot of talent on paper but still not good enough to win outright. Probably likes to have his asshole played with.
[Reply]
Page 71 of 199
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Up