ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 199
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins
Dante84 10:34 AM 03-23-2022
Will update OP with more info.

Here it is: The #Chiefs are trading six-time Pro Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the #Dolphins, sources tell me and @TomPelissero.

The return is a first-round pick and more, while Hill gets a contract extension that puts him among the highest paid WRs in the NFL.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) March 23, 2022

Chiefs are trading six-time Pro-Bowl WR Tyreek Hill to the Miami Dolphins for five draft picks: a 2022 1st-round pick (No. 29), a 2nd-round pick (No. 50) and a 4th-round pick, as well as 4th- and 6th-round picks in the 2023 draft, sources tell ESPN.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 23, 2022

[Reply]
ForeverIowan 03:14 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Chiefs won't win the West next season. Too much ground lost. Everyone else got better, KC got worse. Too much ground lost.They'll have to find a new ways to win..
Stop with your debbie downer attitude and stop being such a little bitch! Mahomes is 21-3 against the AFC West. He has absolutely owned the division. Lets wait and see what Veach does in the remainder of the offseason. A lot of moves still to be made.
[Reply]
Mecca 03:15 PM 03-23-2022
But Reek was still under contract. KC should have played it out and dealt with it next year.
To be real honest here, with Mahomes we really shouldn't be setting the contract market at other positions.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:15 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Better list:

Hill or

Jadeveon Clowney, Kyzir White, James Bradberry, (and maybe a WR, too) in free agency +
A badass DE (Sam Williams) and a badass DT (Travis Jones or Devonte Wyatt)
Hill without any question

3 average players and 2 prospects vs a generational HOF player in his prime
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:15 PM 03-23-2022
But Reek was still under contract. KC should have played it out and dealt with it next year.
He was counting $21M against this year's cap and was refusing to restructure for almost a year.

Playing it out really wasn't an option as we can now see.
[Reply]
BF88 03:15 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
No, and that's why I'm not on the internet making stupid ass comments about his future.
Again I’m basing comments on facts that are publicly available.

I don’t give a shit about your opinion, come to me with actual facts or :-)
[Reply]
ToxSocks 03:15 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Man good thing there are all those great players left in FA!! Did this trade right on time!
Yeah, because the smart plan is to create cap space and then blow that money on older, lesser, over priced free agents.
[Reply]
cdcox 03:15 PM 03-23-2022
I could have swallowed the end of the ‘reek era a lot better with one more ring. The way the 2018 and 2021 seasons ended were real missed opportunities. The OL injuries sunk us in 2020, and that is part of the game. But we went out to lesser teams on the field in 2018 and 2020. “There is always next year” is still true, but it doesn’t feel the same as it did when I got out of bed this morning.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:16 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And y'all are in the same boat as the 2017 Kansas City Chiefs.

A 2 damn nice pass catchers and a QB just good enough to get you beat when it matters.

Guess who's side I'd rather be on?
An elite QB is only as elite as the players around him. Carr has stated he will take less money to play with a bigtime receiver but PM wanted all the money so there ya go.

If I could trade the Raiders roster for the Chiefs roster, I would not do it. We are gonna see how good PM really is now though.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:16 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I'm not gonna begrudge a dude for getting his 1 payday.
Especially when he got screwed out of his last big potential contract extension… that was the offseason with the Brooke Pryor/Angie Rincon-led smear campaign.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:17 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Hill without any question

3 scrubs and 2 prospects vs a generational HOF player in his prime
Pure emotion. There’s obviously nothing they can do to make this trade worth it in your eyes, so just throw in the towel.
[Reply]
Fishels 03:17 PM 03-23-2022
Clearly I’m simply going to have to agree to disagree with some of you guys. All I can say is this is heartbreaking and I hope it works out. Personally I think it’s a mistake just for the fact Tyreek Hill feels like a Chief. It’s a hard day for a fan
[Reply]
Mecca 03:18 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
An elite QB is only as elite as the players around him. Carr has stated he will take less money to play with a bigtime receiver but PM wanted all the money so there ya go.

If I could trade the Raiders roster for the Chiefs roster, I would not do it. We are gonna see how good PM really is now though.
You aren't winning anything that matters with that QB, sorry.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:18 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Yeah, because the smart plan is to create cap space and then blow that money on older, lesser, over priced free agents.
That dipshit has absolutely no clue when it comes to this stuff.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 03:18 PM 03-23-2022
Dude has worked 6 years and has made over 40 million, I can't seem to feel sorry for him
[Reply]
Mecca 03:19 PM 03-23-2022
Originally Posted by R8RFAN:
Dude has worked 6 years and has made over 40 million, I can't seem to feel sorry for him
He's been wholly underpaid for what he's provided.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 199
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120170 > Last »
Up