ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who should we trade for if Rice is out?
Titty Meat 03:10 PM Today
Discuss...
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:31 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Adams or Cooper must be traded for. Period.

We are chasing football immortality. You make the move at any cost.
Nah, Mahomes can win without them.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 06:33 PM Today
Not sure if it's better never knowing what the offensive would have looked like with all 3 wrs. Just from a fun perspective this stinks.
[Reply]
Fishels 06:33 PM Today
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Adams or Cooper must be traded for. Period.

We are chasing football immortality. You make the move at any cost.
This. It’s not “just another winning season”

It’s the season the NFL has been waiting a lifetime for
[Reply]
BigRock 06:40 PM Today
Pray for Tyreek because nobody else is going to make an impact. Andy's scheme is too complicated for most players, which is why they cling like grim death to the guys who actually know it. A new WR trying to pick it up midseason won't have a chance. He'll be stuck running the same couple routes every game.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:41 PM Today
Christian Kirk?
[Reply]
O.city 06:42 PM Today
If Mahomes keeps playing shitty and leaving clean pockets it won’t matter who you trade for
[Reply]
DRM08 06:43 PM Today
Johnson from Carolina seems like the most realistic option. I doubt the AFC teams will trade with KC.
[Reply]
scho63 06:44 PM Today
Nobody wants to trade a good player to us and be hated for helping us win the Super Bowl again.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 06:46 PM Today
Originally Posted by scho63:
Nobody wants to trade a good player to us and be hated for helping us win the Super Bowl again.
The Browns are already hated for signing Watson, giving up on Baker Mayfield, and having no logo.

They have nothing to lose.
[Reply]
O.city 06:49 PM Today
Are the dolphins sellers cause if so….
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:51 PM Today
What does it take to get someone like Johnson or Hopkins mid season?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 06:51 PM Today
I kind of doubt there's any big help coming from outside.

Two years ago, we won a SB with Juju on one leg as our #1.

Now he's the #3.

It seems clear that Rice was getting Kelce's intermediate targets. That's Juju's area. He and Kelce, with Gray can man that.

You need to utilize Worthy and Hardman on deep routes, even if it's just to draw two defenders.

And then if the defense covers all of that, you should have Hunt or Perine in the flat.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:57 PM Today
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I kind of doubt there's any big help coming from outside.

Two years ago, we won a SB with Juju on one leg as our #1.

Now he's the #3.

It seems clear that Rice was getting Kelce's intermediate targets. That's Juju's area. He and Kelce, with Gray can man that.

You need to utilize Worthy and Hardman on deep routes, even if it's just to draw two defenders.

And then if the defense covers all of that, you should have Hunt or Perine in the flat.
They just gave Noah Gray $6M per year. Would be nice if Gray can help pick up the slack without Rice. I definitely want to see more RB throws to Kareem & Perine as well.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:58 PM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
If Mahomes keeps playing shitty and leaving clean pockets it won’t matter who you trade for
If we keep with this nonsense that mahomes can carry a team solely on his back we will not fix mahomes

I can’t believe there is a narrative out there that this primarily lies at his feet. You fix trauma by giving help. You don’t fix it by pushing the same trauma over and over and asking why you couldn’t just fight through it
[Reply]
HemiEd 07:01 PM Today
Originally Posted by Bowser:
**** it, throw the kitchen sink at Devante Adams.
He was the first one I thought of seeing this thread posted. Then, Lockett is not a bad idea either!
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up